O’ EARTH! PREPARE FOR WHAT IS COMING SHORTLY! Please before you read this article below I would like you to please give yourself answers to the following three questions. Do you agree that these 3 (three) things must happen before the return of JESUS CHRIST (incorporating Rapture and War of Armageddon):
- Increasing Despondency, Despoiling, Difficulty and Desperation of Life on Earth?
- World scale Revival and Awakening leading to Re-unification of the Church of God and the Great World Harvest?
- 7 years of Tribulation on Earth unleashed by Satan’s man – the Beast from the Sea aka The Anti-Christ?
The earth is 6, 014 (six thousand and fourteen) years old from Adam to Today (as I write this article 28th October, 2014). In the eyes of God the Earth is 6 (six) days old (3 Peter 3: 8, Psalms 90: 4). God divided the time frame of Earth into 2 (two) days each (that is 2000 years) of 3 (three) different dispensations for mankind and left the last 7th day (that is 1000 years) for the rest of Earth under the Government and Leadership of Jesus Christ (Isaiah 9: 6 – 7, Zechariah 14: 9 – 11, Mathew 25: 31). This is what is commonly called the Millennial Reign of Jesus Christ (Revelations 20: 1 – 7, Daniel 7: 9, 18, 22, and 27).
Major Events of Each 2000 Years For each 2000 years of earth and human history God allowed 3 major worldwide events to happen. These events transcended the whole earth and mankind:
1st 2000 years (From Adam & Eve to Noah’s Age is 2000 years)
- The deluge of Noah – Genesis 6 – 9.
- Division of Earth into Continents and Islands – Genesis 10: 25.
- Confusing and multiplication of languages – Genesis 11: 6 – 9.
2nd 2000 years (From Noah’s Age to Jesus’ time on Earth is 2000 years)
- The Birth of Jesus Christ – Mathew, Mark, Luke and John.
- The Resurrection of Jesus Christ – Mathew, Mark, Luke, John and Acts of the Apostles.
- The Day of Pentecost – Grand Arrival of the Holy Ghost – Luke 24: 49, Acts 1: 4 – 5, 8; 2: 1 – 47.
3rd 2000 years (From Jesus’ time on Earth to year AD 2000 is 2000 years)
- World scale Revival and Awakening – This will give birth to the Re-unification of the Church of God and the Great World Harvest (Haggai 2: 6 – 9, Mathew 24: 14, Romans 10: 18, John 12: 19; 17: 20 – 21, Luke 2: 30; 3: 6, Isaiah 32: 15 – 20; 40: 9 – 11; 44: 3 – 8; 45: 8; 52: 7 – 12; 62: 11 – 12).
- 7 years of Tribulation on Earth and Reign of the Anti-Christ.
- Return of Jesus Christ (featuring Rapture and War of Armageddon).
Delay of the Return of Jesus Christ, but not anymore!
This present Generation and Age is actually the one for the return of Jesus Christ, even though many have died and gone expecting Jesus Christ to return. Jesus Christ has delayed His return for a purpose (3 Peter 3: 9) and He hinted us of this delay in Mathew 25: 1 – 13 especially in verse 5 and in Hebrews 10: 35 – 39 especially in verse 37. Please also see Isaiah Chapters 24 to 29. But He also warned severally that He will return suddenly when many will be asleep, some tired of waiting for His return and some saying or not believing that He will return again. When Jesus Christ returns the Christians will be divided into the WISE and FOOLISH VIRGINS and WICKED SERVANTS while the rest are the DOGS WITHOUT.
This delay is on now for approximately 14 (fourteen) years, counting from year AD 2000 to year AD 2014. Remember the world apprehension and brouhaha of the year 2000 – millennium bug, Y2K compliant and all that. It was because the world and even the Church expected a spectacular event to occur like the return of Jesus Christ on entering year 2000 but nothing happened. Jesus Christ has delayed His coming primarily because:
- The Church is in a sorry and sinful state and thus not ready for Him.
- The Church of God is still splintered and sectarian; this is giving Satan a field’s day because a house divided against itself cannot stand. The Church must Re-unify in Holiness before Jesus Christ is to return as we had in the Bible book of Acts of the Apostles.
- God’s Global Revival and Salvation Blueprint has not been activated or executed yet for the Global Harvest to come in.
- The other event I mentioned in the 3rd 2000 years are also yet to occur
This is the final move of God, the final flood of God’s Spirit, that is, the consummation of His End Time plan. When all these things happen in the order I have mentioned them then the stage will be set for the return of Jesus Christ and then Jesus, the Bridegroom will call for His Bride and say: “Come up hither” , then He will return in Power and Glory as He said in Mathew 24: 29 – 31.
In summary God totalled this earth to exist for only 7 (seven) days, that is, 7000 (seven thousand) years and for Satan, the god of this world to hold sway for only 6000 (six thousand) years plus. God is a master planner and declares the end from the beginning. God is also right on time and never late. Look unto the sovereign Lord and you will never be ashamed. Earth! Prepare for what is coming shortly! Hallelujah! Keep the Flag flying and the Oil burning. Maran’atha. – Bro. Yusuf Rufa’i
President, Yusuf Rufa’i Gospel Library Foundation (YURUGOLF) Lagos, Nigeria Tel: +234 80 28 78 28 91, 70 55 55 41 88 Web: www.ambassadoryususufrufai.blogspot.com www.redeemedpeople.blogspot.com www.facebook.com/ambassadoryusufrufai
WHY THE CHURCH IS WITHERING? Amos 5: 21-24: “I hate all your show and pretence—the hypocrisy of your religious festivals and solemn assemblies. I will not accept your burnt offerings and grain offerings. I won’t even notice all your choice peace offerings. Away with your hymns of praise! They are only noise to my ears. I will not listen to your music, no matter how lovely it is. Instead, I want to see a mighty flood of justice, a river of righteous living that will never run dry.”
Romans 12: 2: “Don’t copy the behaviour and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will know what God wants you to do and you will know how good and pleasing and perfect his will really is.”
Church! What plagues thee? Church what ailed thee? The Church is made up of individuals who ought to have been called out from the dirty rest of the world. So, if the Church is still sinful or outwardly converted but inwardly unchanged, then it is because there is no true and scriptural repentance on the part of the individuals who make up the Church. I have a question for you: Did the world creep into the Church or did the Church creep into the world? 5 Very Big Problems of the Church
- If a supposedly follower of Jesus Christ is not separated from sin, he or she will be a gateway for evil to enter the fellowship or church
- If a person is not separated from self; (that is, flesh or carnality), he or she will hinder the move of the Holy Spirit
- If on the other hand, the individual is not separated from the world, a gate has been opened for covetousness, greed and hypocrisy to enter the fellowship or church
- The absence of oneness, love and accord in the body of Christ. With each group believing the lie that it can go or do it all alone. Jesus never meant this for His Church. The enemy through men has done this. Often it is difficult to find the Church in communities or nations agree on a common theme talk less of globally
- Making do with a sinful, disobedient, faithless, fearful, compromising, unregenerate, merchandising clergy and leadership
What is the Solution?
- The Church must acknowledge her sins, judge herself and put away evil and wicked persons in her midst even if it is in the leadership (1 Cor. 5: 9 – 13, Amos 5: 10, 14 – 15, Joel 2: 12 – 17)
- Repentance must be genuine and complete (Matt. 3: 2; 4: 17, Phil. 2: 12, 2 Pet. 1: 5 – 11, 2 Cor. 6: 14 – 18; 7: 1)
- Be absolutely obedient to Jesus Christ who purchased the Church with His blood and yield completely to the Holy Spirit whom the Church is sealed with. Men do not own the Church , it belongs to the Holy Ghost
The foundation for a fruitful and successful Christian life or church is genuine repentance and discipleship. The lack of these produces false Christianity or church. It is a hard truth. If as a Christian you cannot stay away from sin and evil, or the fruits in your life consistently reflect sin and evil, then you are not a Christian or church of God.
If the Church is to follow Jesus Christ into Glory and Bliss or be the Church of power, filled with and regularly experiencing the mighty move of the Holy Ghost, the solutions espoused above must happen or else the Church will reap what she sows. Prepare to meet your God, O Church! (Amos 4: 12).
THE SPRING RAIN IS HERE AGAIN
Joel 2: 23: New Living Translation “Rejoice, you people of Jerusalem! Rejoice in the Lord your God! For the rains he sends are an expression of his grace. Once more the autumn rains will come, as well as the rains of spring.
King James Version “Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.”
Contemporary English Version “People of Zion, celebrate in honour of the LORD your God! He is generous and has sent the Autumn and Spring rains.”
Revised Standard Version “Be glad, O sons of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD, your God; for he has given the Early rain for your vindication, he has poured down for you Abundant rain, the Early and the Latter rain, as before.” Everyone who is a child of God and of Jesus Christ please join me in thanking God. Please lift up your voice with mirth in praises to God. Please do this because He has released the SPRING RAIN. The LATTER RAIN is pouring forth now. The SPRING RAIN DISPENSATION according to God’s calendar and plan is here – it has come. It is the last before the close of the farming season and thus the last before the close of the Age.
Church of God, child of God, Minister of God, if you have been waiting or expecting the Power, the Anointing, the Blessings and Angelic visitations OF OLD I make bold to declare to you by the Spirit of God that the One who made the Heaven and Earth has released it. Rejoice and be glad! What we have been anticipating earnestly has been released in DOUBLE MEASURE!
“Instead of your shame you shall have a DOUBLE PORTION; instead of dishonour you shall rejoice in your lot; therefore in your land you shall possess a DOUBLE PORTION; yours shall be everlasting joy” Isaiah 61:7 (RSV).
Rejoice! Rejoice Church of God, Rejoice people of God; it is here with us now. Consider the testimony below of Ben Bernard of Gereja, in far away Malaysia and run with this Knowledge and Grace: “Recently, the Lord began to speak to my son (15 years old) Joshua about Bishop David Oyedepo through dreams and open visions. The Lord told him about the new assignment He gave to the Bishop concerning A GREAT REAWEKENING THAT WOULD TAKE PLACE IN THE WORLD. Based on these revelations and impartation from the books (Bishop’s books), the Lord instructed us to embark on a journey to Africa to see the Bishop. So, we obeyed. One of the things the Lord told us to say to him was concerning the new place of double portion He was about to take him to, which was backed up with JOEL 2: 23. God repeated DOUBLE PORTION continuously and I could hear clearly that IT WAS TIME FOR THE SPRING RAIN” (Culled from a news letter Encounter with Destiny through Books by Bishop David Oyedepo, 2013).
What is the Spring rain for? It is for the Great Reawakening or the Global Harvest and for the spreading of the Cities of God with the presence of God that is on the verge. And these shall be the result of the Spring rain in the House of God and among the peoples of God: “The threshing floors will again be piled high with grain, and the presses will overflow with wine and olive oil” Joel 2: 24 (NLT). “Cry yet, saying, Thus saith the Lord of hosts; My cities through prosperity shall yet be spread abroad; and the Lord shall yet comfort Zion, and shall yet choose Jerusalem” Zechariah 1: 17 (KJV). Learn more Former Rain (First or Autumn) & Latter Rain (Spring). Its presence denotes God’s favour and its absence denotes God’s displeasure. Deut. 11: 13 – 17, Job 29: 23, Prov. 16: 15, Jer. 3: 3; 5: 24, Hosea 6: 3, Zech. 10: 1, James 5: 7.
O’ Lord thank you for Raining down the Anointing and Blessings.