THE SEVEN ALTARS OPPOSING PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN
- O President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, we close your ears to the voice and counsel of men, and we open your ears to hear only God and His counsel and to follow Him alone because He is the one that put you on the Throne of Nigeria.
- We pray the spirit of courage and boldness upon you, and we disentangle you from every cobweb of witchcraft and manipulation that is holding you back including the seven altars that are set against you:
$11. The Northern Altar,
$12. The Caliphate Altar,
$13. The Indian Altar,
$14. The Arabian Altar,
$15. The Occult Altar,
$16. The Traditional Altar From Your Homeland Working As Household Witchcraft And
$17. The Religious Altar).
We release the power of God upon you and we strengthen you to begin to use the sword of God in your hands (Rom.13:4) to kill every enemy of God and every enemy of our nation that will stand in opposition to this work commanded by Almighty God for which you are on the Throne.
- We pray God’s protection and favour upon you and we declare that the Lord who has put you on the Throne will sustain you as long as you follow His counsel, and appoint divine helpers to you even from unusual quarters, in Jesus’ name.
- We separate you from household enemies and all sons of Belial that are around you and we ask the Lord to judge them swiftly.
- We pray for you President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan that you will do God’s will for therein is your protection, your life and your power.
Lord as a prophetic company, we are standing at the Gate of Time, and we turn again the page of history as we come to the time of the counsels that led to the formation of Nigeria, and Lord we pray:
- Every wicked counsel that went into the formation of Nigeria, we overturn in Jesus Name.
- Every weak material that was deliberately inserted by the colonial powers to form a weak nation incapable of standing upon its feet and fulfilling the mandate of God, Lord we pray; though there be a shaking we forcefully remove all those materials in Jesus name.
- We turn again to the blue print that YOU designed for our nation, and we insert in the foundation of Nigeria, the original pillars that you designed to carry the nation in Jesus’ name.
- Lord having inserted the pillars at the four corners of the East, West, South and North, we ask for the concrete beams, the rods, the proper mixture of cement and sand, the piling and every other material that goes into making a proper foundation to be put in their place NOW in Jesus’ name.
Lord we stand on the gate of time and we visit again the foundation of Nigeria. We undo whatever Lord Luggard, his wife, all the colonial Governors of Nigeria, the colonial power of Britain and our founding fathers who they handed over to, have done that is contrary to your will for our nation.
- Lord we declare in accordance with your counsel revealed through the Prophets and Apostles you have set over the nation of Nigeria, that you set President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan in office for the sole purpose of supervising this work on the foundation of Nigeria, and we constrain him prophetically to face this work squarely now in Jesus’ name.
- We close his ears to every distraction and we declare to the hearing of the Holy Spirit, the sovereign representative of the Godhead on earth, that we NOW separate President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for this work of REBUILDING THE FOUNDATION OF NIGERIA just the way you asked the prophetic company to separate Paul and Barnabas to the work of taking the gospel to the nations (Acts 13:1-3).