There are two sections in this prayer guide. Section One was prepared by The Remnants Fellowship while Section Two was prepared by Intercessors for Nigeria.
God bless you as you pray.
Welcome to our (Nigeria) crucible year! There’s a titration going on in heaven’s laboratory now concerning Nigeria - the battle for her soul (kingdom) is at its peak. What each child of God decides to do will determine what the end result will be as authority bearers upon the earth (Psalm 115:16). Join us to partner with God to bring His Kingdom down in Nigeria. Take just an hour every night between the hours of 12 midnight and 6 a.m. to call on God to look upon Nigeria and her people with mercy and restore her.
God bless you and Happy New Year.
THE REMNANTS PRAYER SCHEDULE FOR JANUARY 2015
NEW YEAR DAY (THURSDAY 1/1/15)
ADORATION 0F THE LORD AND THANKSGIVING
- Jeremiah 32:17-21
Father Lord in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
- Keeping me/family throughout 2014 hale & hearty & bringing us triumphantly to 2015.
- The salvation of my soul, baptizing me with the holy spirit & fire, spiritual growth & grace to work in righteousness.
- Working in me, enabling me to work out my salvation with fear & trembling.
- Producing spiritual gifts in my life & the fruit of the Spirit working in me.
- Filling my mouth with laughter, new songs & testimonies.
- Your divine plan for my life & all the ways You intervene in my life & affairs.
- Engraving me & my house in the palms of Your hand, You never leave nor forsake us.
- Spiritual insight & growth, bringing me to a place of maturity & deeper life in You.
- Lifting me up when I fall, keeping me/family in perfect peace & making all things to work together for good for us.
- Protecting us from the snare of the fowler & noisome pestilence.
- The wonder working power in Your Word & the blood of Jesus.
- Giving Your angels permanent charge over us, fighting all our battles & making us more than conquerors.
- Prospering my ministry & the grace to do Your work.
- Supplying all our needs exceedingly abundantly according to Your riches in glory.
- Your healing power upon our bodies, souls & spirit.
- Flooding my heart with the light of heaven, always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus.
- Turning my curses into blessings, sorrow into great joy, weeping into laughter & defeat into unchallengeable victories that are resistant to hindrances.
- Making Your greatness, power, glory, wisdom, majesty, splendor & righteousness to bear on me thus enabling me to excel in Christ Jesus.
- Silencing my foes & avengers, not allowing my enemies to rejoice, gloat or triumph over me.
- Delivering my soul from death, my eyes from tears & my feet from stumbling.
- Dispersing spiritual blindness & deafness from my spirit.
- Your acts of power & surpassing greatness.
- Your faithfulness, mercies, marvelous deeds & wonderful love which has neither measure nor end.
- All the blessings of life.
Father, You are great & greatly to be praised in Jesus name
FRIDAY - ELECTION AND DEMOCRATIC GOVERNANCE
Thanksgiving & repentance for personal sins, the sins of the government, politicians & Nigeria.
- Commit the 2015 national elections unto God and decree that only the perfect will of God will be done.
- Pray for the Spirit of the living God to fall upon the kings (appointed) for the thrones i.e. all the positions of authority & influence in Nigeria. Call forth their mantles of office.
Explanation: The king for the throne will be of king David mould: a consecrated man after God’s heart; who maintains a healthy intimate relationship with the Lord; willing to obey God’s will to the letter no matter the consequences; to whom God has given a blueprint to govern His people; who operates in the wisdom, temperament and spiritual gifts of God; is guided by the Word and Spirit of the living God; and will rule for God not for himself, his tribe/town or his religion.
For this king David to establish God’s order on the polity he needs to be endued with power from on high as Jesus was when He walked the earth. God needs to work in him both to will and to do of His good pleasure and will conclude with placing a mantle of authority on him. So even if one were Born-again in the spirit but is not inhabited by Christ to do this job, he will end up a casualty. We must wake up the Davids through prayers and prod them to their destinations through prayers.
4. Dethrone every person that has been crowned in the satanic kingdom and enthroned king David.
Explanation: At every election in Nigeria (as in many parts of the world) some contestants go to shrines to acquire powers to defeat their opponents. At major levels, especially presidential, gubernatorial, national /state assemblies and local government positions which are executive, enthronements are done in satanic realms first before it materializes in the physical. In a particular State in 2007, Party Chairmen of Political parties went to another State to swear an evil oath on whose candidate should be the Governor. We should therefore remove their diadem and crown, and pull them down from the throne (Ezekiel 21: 25- 27). Remember to enthrone king David. Do not allow a vacuum!
- Keep asking the Lord to enthrone the Davids & their mighty men.
- Ask God to release more grace unto His Saints to pay the required price, persevere and keep Praying Until Something Happens (PUSH). Help us, O Lord, to be still even when by sight we are not seeing the manifestation of Your word. Perfect, establish, strengthen and settle us this season (1 Peter 5:10).
- Pray for God to hasten to perform His word. He should not tarry any longer lest our hearts grow cold.
- There are Christian leaders who are trading the purpose of God for a pot of porridge (i.e. they have the spirit of Esau). Cut off their influence over the people and turn their counsel into foolishness so that God’s people will hear the voice of the Lord directly. Pray that God will expose, disgrace and destroy the irredeemable ones.
- Pray that the eyes of your understanding will be enlightened this season to ‘see’ the new thing that the Lord is doing (Ephesians 1: 17-18, Isaiah 43:19). Pray to anoint our eyes with eye-salve so you can see spiritual things clearly through God’s eyes thus avoiding a lot of deception going on now.
- Pray God to enable the electorate to shun bribes and all other electoral vices. Ask God to make Nigerians steadfast and never fall into the temptation to sell their votes.
- Pray that INEC should be an impartial and incorruptible electoral body.
- Pray that security agencies be properly equipped to bring unruly people to order and particularly political thugs.
- Pray God to lead the electorate to vote into political offices people who are able, love the truth, fear God and who hate covetousness, (Exodus 18: 21).
- Pray that Nigeria experiences free and fair elections, free from violence in 2015 and beyond.
- Pray God to use the present political upheaval in the ruling party to turn things around for good for this nation. Pray that this crisis may bring about the much-needed purging Nigeria so desires.
- Pray God to upturn all plots of any political whose hidden agenda is to Islamize Nigeria.
- Certain persons have threatened that blood will flow if power does not return to the north by 2015. Decree that it is their blood that will flow because the will of God for the elections must be done. The blood of the innocent will not flow.
SATURDAY – PRAYERS FOR THE NIGERIA
Thanksgiving & repentancefor personal sins, the sins of the government, politicians & Nigeria.
Plead the blood of Jesus on Nigeria, the church. yourself, family, properties, ministry & everything that pertains to you.
- Father we thank you for our nation Nigeria, thank you for the geography, eliminating the ebola virus, people, for protection from natural disasters, plagues, liberty to be Christians, natural resources, choosing Nigeria to prepare the world for the second coming of Jesus. Thank God that despite our sins we are highly valued and esteemed by You like the Jews.
- Declare the Lordship reign, dominion supremacy of God over Nigeria.
- Cry to the Lord to frustrate the strategies & efforts of the enemies of His will & agenda for Nigeria. Isaiah 8:9-10.
- Pray that the will of God will be done in Nigeria as it is in heaven.
- O Lord make the lives of all those troubling the nation & making it ungovernable become unliveable.
- Psalm 82:8 – O Lord rise up & judge satanic gatekeepers in Nigeria for Nigeria is Your inheritance.
- Let the power of peace & progress overshadow Nigeria.
- O God give us God fearing leaders. Enthrone Your David with his mighty men in all spheres of influence & positions of authority in Nigeria.
- Psalm 68:30 ask the Lord to rebuke the spearmen calling for war & their supporters who profit from their wickedness.
- Ask the Lord to release warring angels to parade & patrol the nation, eliminate all satanic agents/priesthood/demonic prophets & thwart their plans/schemes for all forthcoming elections.
- Ezekiel 6:1-7 prophesy against satanic alters, shrines & covens where men go to draw power to exercise satanic dominion over the nation contrary to the will of God.
- Haggai 2:6 ask the Lord to shake all satanic alters, power base, structures & institutions in the heavens over Nigeria.
- Pray that all the altars of righteousness that have been raised unto the Living God in Aso Rock Abuja, 36 states of Nigeria, Confluence Centre, Lokoja, River Niger, River Benue, Atlantic Ocean, Tafawa Balewa Square, Lagos, at the various D/C Lines and Power substations, the altar of JUBILEE raised unto the Lord in 2010, in Ibadan and many parts of the nation when His Banner, THE FLAG OF THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH, was displayed and lifted up; the prophetic actions that were done in all the local governments in the nation; should begin to speak righteousness over the nation until the righteousness of God fills the nation. Ask the lord to strengthen & fortify these altars with fresh fire & oil.
- Pray that the new Nigeria that has been birthed in the spirit, as God has revealed to some of His children, should manifest.
- Pray for the president - God did not make a mistake in putting him there. There is a purpose. If there are shortcomings in this man, it is because rather than pray, Christians have been abusing him.
- Ezek 37:15-28 Ask God to cause peace, love and unity to manifest amongst all tribes or groups as part of the fruits of righteous leadership; let there be extinction of tribalism and evil in the nation so that Nigeria can be a place of refuge.
SUNDAY – PRAYERS FOR THE CHURCH
Thanksgiving & repentancefor personal sins and the sins of the Church.
- Pray for great Holy Spirit conviction of the leadership & followership in the church to see their spiritual condition, how far the church has departed from the apostolic standards laid by our Lord Jesus, repent & return to the original christianity.
- O God of Elijah that answers by fire, trouble by fire all those that are troubling the Israel of the body of Christ in Nigeria.
- Decree that all the enemies of the Church should scatter unto desolation.
- O God arise & uproot everything You did not plant in Your body in Nigeria.
- Let the fire of revival fall upon the church.
- Pray for unity in the church in Nigeria & that the arrows of division being fired at the church should backfire.
- Pray that the church should be delivered from the doctrine of men & the multiplicity of interests. That the church should begin to see through the eyes of Jehovah what He is saying now about Nigeria & the church.
- Pray that as the church gets understanding, it will have the corporate vision to execute the will of God.
- Luke 5:36-39, principle of new wine skin. Ask the Lord to break the church out of the old wine skin structure which cannot contain the new wine that He wants to pour into the church.
- It takes the Lord to do new things. Pray that God will shift the church from its religious, tribal, denominational, prosperity, cultural, selfish mindset/mentality that has made the church an old wine skin to the new wine skin by renewing the mind & thinking of the church.
- Romans 12:1-2 the church should no longer conform to worldly patterns but be transformed by the Holy Spirit. Ask God to restructure, reform, recalibrate & realign the church to the divine order of new wine skin structure that can carry the new glory.
- Background scripture: Isaiah 51
- Oh Lord have mercy on your Church in Nigeria and Church Universal. Look upon her desolate state, her state of spiritual and physical destruction and desolation with your mercy and comfort her IJN.
2. Lord let the desert state of the Church blossom. Let the church blossom like Eden and let her barrenness and wilderness be like the garden of The Lord. Let the church fruitful. Take away every form of barenness in the church IJN.
3. Lord in place of sorrow, weeping, mourning and despair in your Church, let there be found in her joy and gladness and songs of thanksgiving IJN
4. Lord let all the scorners and mockers of God’s people in Nigeria and the whole earth be devoured by moths as it devours clothing and let them be eaten up by worms as worms eat wool IJN . Isaiah 51:7
5. Lord let your righteousness reign forever in the church and your salvation continue from generation to generation . Let not the church and the light of God be extinguished in our land and the world at large IJN.
6. Lord let every sea of evil raging against the church in Nigeria and Universal dry up as you dried up the Red Sea for your Children Israel to cross over.
7. Lord in the sea of evil and wickedness that is flowing against your church in Nigeria and universal, in your mercy make a way of escape for your children to cross over IJN. Isaiah 51:10
8. Lord ransom the church in Nigeria and universal and let her return to you in righteousness IJN . As your church returns to you, Lord crown her with everlasting joy.
9. Let everything that represents Babylon warring and standing against the Church in Nigeria and Universal wither like the grass and disappear IJN.
10. Lord release the Church from every form of captivity IJN. Let every evil sentence of spiritual and physical imprisonment, starvation and death over the church be cancelled, nullified and overruled by the blood of Jesus Christ and let the Church be set free and begin to prosper spiritually , physically and otherwise IJN - Isaiah 51:14
11. Lord, revive and restore your church back to yourself IJN and reign in your church IJN. Lord let your people return to you in repentance, holiness and righteousness IJN.
12. Lord take away your terrible cup of fury from the Church and hand it over to her tormentors IJN. Isaiah 51:22-23
The above prayers can also be used to pray specifically for our brethren in the North.
1. Lord let the church, the people of God and our spiritual leaders in the church in our nation make God and His commandments the center of their personal lives and in their sphere of influence .
2. Lord give your children in this nation, particularly our church leaders and the world at large godly wisdom to know the right things to do and the will to do those things.
3. Lord give our pastors and church leaders in our nation and all over the world the will to deal effectively with unrighteousness, sin, and evil in the church and not to compromise and encourage same in the church.
4. Lord keep our church leaders and your people away from entering into ungodly alliances for power and material gain.
5. Lord let our pulpits in this nation radiate holiness and righteousness and release holy and kingdom and power packed messages that will transform the lives of Gods people for the best.
6. Psalm 24:7-10
Lord Let all the ancient doors and gates of our churches and the hearts of Gods people open up and be lifted up and let Jesus the king of glory come in and take his place in the church and in the hearts and lives of Gods people in our nation.
Let Jesus the king come in sit, reign and rule in the hearts and lives of Gods people.
7. Psalm 18: 44-45
Let all strangers of pride, arrogance, envy, jealousy, immaturity, foolishness, self, confusion, ignorance , lack of understanding and spiritual insight, compromise, unrighteousness etc hiding anywhere or manifesting in the lives of our church leaders, Gods people in our nation run out trembling from their hiding places and strongholds in the lives of Gods people.
8. Exodus 19:4
Lord carry us your people; your church on eagles wings and bring us your people and and our nation to yourself IJN.
9. 1 Samuel 11:7(b)
Let the fear of the living God fall upon Gods people in this nation and the world and let the church come out in one accord IJN .
10. Zechariah 13:1-2
Lord open your fountain of cleansing for your church , your people and our nation and cleanse us from all our sins and impurity and falsehood IJN.
11. Lord erase Idolatory from your church and our nation and let all the names of the idols be forgotten in our midst IJN.
12. Zechariah 10:3-12
Lord enter into your church and the lives of your people to look after us. Make your church strong and glorious like a proud warhorse in battle.
13. Lord make your church like mighty warriors in battle to trample upon her enemies in the mud under their feet.
13. Lord empower your church in the battle of this end times, be with us as we fight the enemy and cause to overthrow the enemy's horsemen. IJN.
14. In your mercy Lord hear our cries, strengthen your church and save us and restore us IJN. Make your people to become like mighty warriors and fill our hearts with joy and gladness IJN.
15. Lord redeem your church. Bring your church back from bondage and captivity and resettle your people.
16. Let every wave of the sea of distress raging against your church be held back and dry up and cause us your people to pass through into safety by your mighty power.
17. Let the dominion and reign of the enemy in the lives of your people be brought to an end and make your church strong by your mighty power IJN.
18. Zechariah 9:11-17
Lord by the power in the blood of Jesus set your children free from every form of captivity and every evil sentence of the enemy hanging over your church and bring us your people into your place of safety.
19. Lord for every trouble and attack brought upon your church repay with two blessings IJN.
20. Lord protect and rescue your people as a shepherd rescues his sheep. Let your people sparkle in your land like jewels in a crown. Let our young men thrive and our young women flourish on new wine from heaven IJN.
21. Lord let all the enemies of your church shake with terror and destroy their pride. Guard and protect your church closely from foreign oppressors who want to overrun our land IJN.
22. Lord in the midst of the shakings in our nation and the world at large, economic, financial, political etc create your Goshen for your children that we may not lack and be consumed IJN .
Don't let us stray from the Goshen you have created for us and mix with the multitude so that we are not consumed IJN.
MONDAY – PRAYERS FOR SELF based on Paul’s prayer Col 1:9-12 & Eph 1:16-20
Thanksgiving & repentancefor personal sins, the sins of your family, the Church, government, politicians & Nigeria.
- Pray to understand God’s will for your life – His purpose for you - Eph 1:18
- Spiritual wisdom – Col 1:9
- Pray to know God better and better- Phil 1:9
- Ask for power to live a holy life that pleases God ( to be sincere & blameless) – Col 1:10
- Pray for power to bear fruit for Christ so that you will not be cut off from the Vine – John 15:1-2
- Ask to be strengthened spiritually by the Holy Ghost, not to be weary – Gal 6:9
- Pray for power to persevere in enduring faith & righteousness – Col 1:11
- To stay full of Jesus joy & be thankful for your redemption – Col 1:12-14
- Never to lose the hope of eternal life & experience Christ’s nearness & know His love
- To be filled with God’s fullness – Eph 3:19
- Grace to show love & kindness to others so that your faith will have works – James 2:17-21
- Ability to discern evil no matter how it is packaged - -Math 24:24
- To eagerly await Christ’s return
TUESDAY – PRAYERS FOR THE PRESIDENT, HIS CABINET, AND GOVERNORS
Thanksgiving & repentance for personal sins, the sins of your family, the Church, government, politicians & Nigeria.
- Ask God to protect, guide and uphold our President, Governors and their entire families. Pray God to foil all evil plans against His purpose for their lives. Pray God to enable them fulfill their divine purposes. Also ask God to bless them with good health, (Zech 4:9).
- Pray that the seven Spirits of the Lord manifest in their lives, i.e. the Spirit of God, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of Knowledge and the fear of the Lord,(Isa. 11:2).
- Pray for all Governors, Ministers and Ministers of state, Directors General, Commissioners and Permanent Secretaries that they do their work with
divine ability, fear of God and in truth. Also pray that they hate covetousness, (Exo. 18:21).
- Pray that the Lord guides the President to choose men and women who share the vision for national transformation and grant him courage to get rid of people who are covetous and have no professional ability.
- Ask the Lord to brood over Aso Rock and shield the presidency from every evil influence of enchantments, spells, divinations, sorcery, curses and other wicked imaginations of men,(Num. 23:23).
- Pray God to make our President, his cabinet, Governors and Political leaders willing instruments in His hands to transform Nigeria.
- Pray that all physical and spiritual veils covering the eyes of the president from seeing how Nigerians are suffering be removed. Emphatically ask the Lord to sweep across the presidency to remove all pretenders and liars deceiving the president at the expense of Nigerians. Pray the Lord to open the eyes and heart of the president to know those who are truly his and those who are not.
- Pray that our leaders strive to leave behind enduring legacies built on character, sacrifice for the people, genuine leadership, etc and not legacies built on corruption, political thuggery, assassinations, arson, electoral violence, rigging, that have alienated Nigeria from the committee of nations.
- Pray God to grant our Governors the wisdom to building last infrastructures and develop systems that will benefit the people while in office instead of making laws to aid corruption in the name of pension after their tenure.
- Pray that through honest, dedicated and transparent leadership, God restores the glory of Nigeria as the pride of the black race.
- Ps. 72:2, 4. Pray that God will help the leadership of the nation to give justice to the people and be able to defend the poor and the needy. Let Him break in pieces the satanic princes and the oppressors in all sectors of the economy.
- Ask God to give the President the political will and courage to prosecute & punish corrupt government officials, fuel subsidy scammers, implement the recommendations of the various committees he established to investigate & advise on various issues that would make for good governance.
- Pray that the recommendations of the national conference will be implemented in a way to fulfill the agenda & purpose of God.
- Ps. 72:8- 9. Ask God to give spiritual charisma to the President, and enable him to exercise dominion over all classes of people and nations in the world.
- Ps. 72:16 Ask God to cause our economy to boom and make life to be comfortable so that the people would bless & not curse the government and glorify God.
- ‘’..Africa does not need strongmen. Africa needs strong institutions. Every African nation needs men, leaders, who are knowledgeable, patriotic, skilled, talented and sacrificially-minded who will build strong institutions at all levels. We need men and women who fear God.’ (Extract, Highlights, AHOP Conf, Tanzania 2011) “A cursory look at our economy would reveal that as soon as Nigerians take over the management of some companies, they either diminish and/or eventually collapse. Nigeria has become a dumping ground for fake & substandard goods. Some of these products have been the cause of several deaths. There are saboteurs who control certain aspects of our economy. Dubious Nigerians collaborate with foreigners to wreck the economy. This lawlessness has created a wrong work ethic in our society. Unemployment is a major problem in our nation. Consequently, idle youths have resorted to various deviant acts in order to survive”.
The Government of Nigeria is on the shoulder of Jesus; He is our Judge, our Law Giver and our King. He is our Wonderful Counselor! Ask God to lead the Legislators (both federal & state) to make RIGHTEOUS LAWS and create strong INSTITUTIONSthat would enforce these laws at Federal, State and Local Govt. levels.
- Ask God to lead the President, governors & Legislators to restructure, reform and strengthen these institutions- judiciary, EFCC, ICPC, police, immigration, customs & excise, prisons, army, navy, FRSC, civil service, Standards Organization Of Nigeria etc; let these righteous laws and institutions facilitate the rebuilding of our desolate cities to become Cities of Praise, Towns and villages.
- Ezek. 37:11-14, John 11:43-44. Speak to all sectors of the economy. Ask God to open the graves and bring out all sectors of the economy from the graves of corruption, occultism, idolatry, bloodshed, violence, injustice, witchcraft, water spirits, new world order, etc. Prophesy to the dry bones situations to arise and shine!
WEDNESDAY - ELECTRIC POWER
This sector remains problematic despite its privatization by government and colossal amount spent. This has resulted in investment losses and affected our economy negatively.
- Pray God to break into this sector and judge all the enemies of progress frustrating provision of steady electric power supply through embezzlement, stealing/illegal power connection, vandalization of electrical installations/ gas pipe lines, stealing of equipment, unimplemented and inflated contracts, (Zech 5:1-4).
- Pray for wisdom & strategy to be revealed to the companies that bought PHCN for a quick turnaround & revival of the power sector.
- Ask the Lord to raise godly people to run this sector and turn it around.
- Pray God that through the new owners and other participants in the power sector, Nigeria begins to experience uninterrupted electric supply.
- Pray that the efforts of the government in this regard are not frustrated by the former PHCN staff and politicians who may have gained so much from the old system.
- Pray God to give the government courage and wisdom to deal with the menace of importers and sellers of generators, diesel, inverters & generator mechanics who may fight back following the sale of PHCN.
PRAYER POINTS SECTION TWO
INTERCESSORS FOR NIGERIA
Thank you Lord Jesus for finally bringing us into this much-talked-about 2015.
My persuasion is that it is a Year in which we shall record many outstanding victories both at personal and national levels. The Almighty will not disappoint our expectations. He has purposed to manifest and display His greatest glory over NIGERIA in this Year.
He will have His way in the whirlwind and in the storm. He will take vengeance on His adversaries and reserve wrath for His enemies. He is a stronghold in the day of trouble and He knows those who trust in Him. (NAHUM 1: 1-8)
Fear is therefore not an option in 2015 because He will never leave nor forsake His own.
I charge us to embrace the Year with great confidence and boldness. Be assured that every Philistine “Dagon” must fall prostrate on the ground before the Ark.1 SAM. 5: 1-4
As Mordecai and Esther did in Shushan, let us use this PRAYER GUIDE to mobilize believers to pray and fast as never before so the hand of God will come down strongly in our favour. Circulate the GUIDE widely among Intercessors and Prayer Warriors.
My prayer is that God will depend on you to make every Prayer Watch strong whether at personal or corporate levels.
Do not let the GUIDE stifle the leading of the Spirit, which is actually, what makes the Prayer time exciting and rewarding.
ALWAYS SAY – NIGERIA IS IN GOD’S HANDS
Happy New Year!
INTERCESSORS FOR NIGERIA
PRAYER GUIDE FOR THE 31 DAYS OF PROPHETIC NIGHT WATCHES
1 JANUARY – 31 JANUARY 2015 (12MIDNIGHT – 3AM)
DAY 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
SPECIAL DAY OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING
Have you realized that the only sacrifices mentioned in the New Testament are the sacrifices of Praises and thanksgiving? Praising and thanking God remain the highest forms of prayer and worship. It helps us move into higher realms of faith for ourselves and for our Nation. Above all, it really brings pleasure to God’s heart. Reflecting over the mercies of God in 2014, we cannot but thank and praise Him.
- Begin today by proclaiming PSALM 107 : 1- 43
- Sing the song that is repeated at verse 8, 15, 21 and 31. Use it to dance generously before The Lord for all His goodness and the battles He fought to bring us and our nation into this new year. Continue with these listed songs:
Thank you, thank you Lord
Thank you, thank you Lord
Thank you Lord
For many things you have done.
That is why, you are called Jehovah
That is why you are called Jehovah
What you say, you will do
That is what, you will do
That is why you are called Jehovah
Add other songs of praise as led by the Spirit.
- Proclaim JOB 12: 13-25
Use the above scripture to declare God’s sovereignty over our lives and the Nation of NIGERIA.
- Praise Him according to JOB 12: 14-15
- Whatever He breaks down in NIGERIA cannot be rebuilt
- Whoever He imprisons cannot be released
- He has power to withhold water to produce dryness
- He also has power to send out waters to overwhelm the earth
- Proclaim JOB 26: 6-14
Use it to further extol God’s greatness and sovereignty over all things.
- PSALM 65:1-2
Praise waiteth for thee, O God, in Zion: and unto thee shall the vow be performed. O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come.
- Let us give advance payment of praise to the Almighty God for what He is going to do this year in pursuance of His divine agenda for NIGERIA, the Church and our generation.
- Let us also thank The Lord for counting us worthy to be men and women that can come into His presence to make Priestly supplications and Intercessions on behalf of NIGERIA...This is an honour from God alone.
- Let us thank The Lord for bringing us to mount Zion, the city of the living God and the heavenly Jerusalem ... This honour is wonderful beyond knowledge ... HEBREWS 12:22-24
- Bring quality thanks also for the multitudes of mercies we received last year from God our father... Gratitude is the best attitude some have said, thank God for all the good, the not so good and the so called bad conditions of our lives and society... Give Him thanks!
- Congratulate and thank God for all He achieved for Himself in NIGERIA all through the year 2014. Remember the following amongst many others:
- The containment of the Ebola Disease Virus that would have wiped out NIGERIA. Only God would have achieved this for us, bearing in mind our usual culture of disorderliness and ineptitude.
- Successful elections in some states of the Federation.
- Success of the National Confab.
- Peaceful and successful conduct of Primary Elections.
- Thank God for the position of Intercession the Church in NIGERIA is gradually gaining before God in this season.
- Thank God and worship Him for the various comforting revelations and visions received so far in the place of prayer concerning NIGERIA. He has not left us alone.
- Thank God for the growing understanding of unity and networking amongst watchmen in NIGERIA. Commit the INTERCESSORS WITHOUT WALLS PRAYER CONFERENCE from 21st - 24th January 2015 in Abuja into God's hands. Pray that God will use it to answer the Prayer of uniting the NIGERIANChurch and truly making them one.
- Read PSALM 135: 4-6
Thank God for choosing NIGERIA as a Nation in prophecy and as His peculiar Treasure and Place of His glory. Prophesy goodness and mercy into the womb of 2015. Dedicate the months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds of the New Year.
- Read ISAIAH 14: 24:27
Thank God, because of His determination that only His counsel and purpose shall be done in NIGERIA irrespective of the tumult of His enemies.
- Read PSALM 34: 1-22
Use this to generally thank God for your life, family, personal blessings, vocation, answered prayers, provisions, forgiveness of sins, etc. redeem the womb of the New Year from troubles, distresses, perplexities, violence, calamities and premature deaths and dangers.
- Take personal and family prayers. Conclude by breaking bread.
DAY 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
INVOKING GOD’S PRESENCE AND GLORY
Begin by singing this song many times and use it to magnify God for the gift of a brand new year –
Be thou exalted
Oh God above the heavens
Be thou exalted
Oh God above the heavens
Let thy glory be above all the earth
Let thy glory be above all the earth
Proclaim PSALM 65: 1-END (Repeat this proclamation)
- Repeat PSALM 65:1
Prophetically and elaborately, declare that praise awaits God in our personal lives, families, business, cities, communities, states and all over the Nation in this year 2015.
- Repeat PSALM 65:1
Prophetically and elaborately, declare that praise awaits God in our coming elections, in INEC, in the Executive Arm of Government, in the Legislature, the Judiciary etc.
- Repeat PSALM 65:1
Use this same scripture to dedicate the whole of NIGERIA, the Educational Institutions, the Market places, the Banks, the Churches, Local Government, the Ministries, and Parastatals etc. Prophesy that God will be praised from all these institutions, and across the entire Nation.
- Repeat PSALM 65:1
Prophesy that Praise awaits God among all classes of people in our nation in this new year, 2015; youths, women, men, children, the elderly, the men in uniform, civil servants, the Labour unions etc.
- Repeat PSALM 148:1-END
Pray and mobilize all creation to join us in praising God for preserving us and our nation up till now despite the negative predictions of our detractors and all the onslaughts from hell to dismember NIGERIA since her Independence.
- Read PSALM 65:2; PSALM 121:1
Pray that in this decisive year, 2015 that NIGERIA and all NIGERIANS will look up to God, will seek God, the only one that hears prayers and gives help. Pray that all of NIGERIA will set their hope on God not on men. Let Him grant us to be satisfied with the goodness of His house.
- Read PSALM 65:3
Let us passionately confess and repent of all personal and national iniquities, transgressions and sins; they will include the sin of bloodshed, kidnapping, assassination, ritual killings, armed robbery, abortion, indecency, sexual immorality and sexual pervasion, idolatry-worship of the sun, the moon, the stars and other images of jealousy, child marriage, corruption, occultism, injustice, stealing, religious intolerance, human trafficking, lawlessness, indiscipline, wastage, selfishness, extortion, nudity, misappropriation of public funds, oppression, tribalism, examination malpractice, prostitution.
- Read PSALM 65:3
Plead with the Lord to forgive us as a people and that the blood of Jesus Christ will wash NIGERIA and make her whiter than snow. Ask God to turn us to Himself and accept us again as His people.
- PSALM 65:5
God is the God of our salvation and the confidence of the ends of all the earth. Ask Him to answer our personal, family and national prayers in 2015 with great signs and by awesome deeds in righteousness.
- PSALM 65:6-7
God is strong and is clothed with power. Ask Him to arise and silence the noise of the wicked political class who seek to destroy this nation. Pray to God to quench the noise and tumult of all wicked people in the land.
- PSALM 65:9-10
Pray that in this 2015 God will specially visit NIGERIA, water her land with peace and greatly enrich her, economically, politically, socially and otherwise.
- PSALM 65:11-13
Pray that God will crown the year 2015 inNIGERIA and Africa with His goodness and mercy. Declare that the paths of this nation, contrary to all evil predictions will drip with abundance and fruitfulness.
- PSALM 57: 1-END
Prophesy that in 2015 God Himself will be exalted above NIGERIA and her numerous challenges and troubles. Declare that His glory will be strongly manifest in all the affairs of this nation.
- EXODUS 33:12-23
Pray passionately that God will show NIGERIA His glory in a very amazing and awesome manner in this year. Let Him do it in such a way that will evoke a lasting sense of wonder and satisfaction.
- EXODUS 34: 6-7
Use these exact wordings of the above scripture to proclaim the name of God over NIGERIA and to hallow the sum total of the human endeavours that will take place in NIGERIA. Do this proclamation 7 times.
- Bring yourself and your family into a new dedication and renew God’s hand of protection over you and all that belongs to you.
DAY 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
LET GOD ARISE
(NIGERIA AND ISRAEL)
Sing this song many times to prepare for today’s prayers.
Let God arise
And His enemies be scattered
Let God arise
And His enemies be scattered
Let God arise
And His enemies be scattered
Oh! God Oh! God ARISE
- Proclaim NUM. 10: 35-36
Invite God to rise up in His glory and power over NIGERIA. Ask Him to go after all His enemies to scatter their plans, unity, counsels, sorceries, conspiracies, gang-up, witchcraft, enchantment, bomb factories, armory, confidence, supply lines, financiers, foot soldiers, champions
- Read ISAIAH 17: 13-14
Pray that God will rebuke His enemies in NIGERIA and cause them to flee far away. Let them be chased like the chaff of the mountains before the wind; let them melt and perish as wax before the fire.
- LAM 3:64-66
Ask God to arise in anger and judgment against this band of terrorists mindlessly destroying lives and properties in the nation. Let Him repay them according to their works. Let His curse be upon them. Request God to give them a veiled heart; let Him pursue and destroy them from under His heavens.
- Read PSALM 68: 21, 30
Plead with God in prayers to arise and scatter the people who delight in war in this country. Let Him wound the heads of all His enemies and destroy their priesthood and kingdoms.
- Read PSALM 69: 1-4
Use these scriptures and bring a lamentation before God against the enemies of NIGERIA. Ask God to arise in judgment against them and to save this great and chosen nation.
- Read PSALM 69: 22-28
Legislate that God will arise and bring these levels of judgment against the wicked in NIGERIA. Pray this verse by verse and elaborate on the prayers.
- Read PSALM 105: 13
The National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) has put the number of Internally Displaced Peoples (IDPs) so far registered by their Agency between January to November 2014 at 678, 773. Let us ask God to arise over the pitiable plight of these fellow NIGERIANS who have become refugees in their own country. Let God show them mercy by bringing this insurgency to an end so they can again know the comfort of their homes.
- ISAIAH 51: 22-23
Beseech God to arise and take up NIGERIA’S case against all terrorist groups. Let God take the Cup of trembling and the dregs of the Cup of His fury from the hand of the Nation and put it in the hands of these wicked oppressors in the land; so that their wickedness will come to an end.
PRAYER FOR ISRAEL
- Israeli elections are set for March 17, 2015. Pray for God to reveal the one He wants to be the next leader of this nation. Let God raise up a stable, God-fearing and confident government through whom He can be glorified…
- Pray for the current government of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu who still needs to run this nation for the next three plus months. As we are seeing, this is no easy task. Terrorism is exploding throughout the world. There is also the war against Israel using international law as a weapon. This is very much a force to be dealt with today. Added to this is the increased threats from Iran, Hamas, Hizbollah, etc. Ask God for strength and guidance for the Prime Minister and his supporters.
- The war against Netanyahu and this nation coming especially from the UN and EU - is very hard to bear. Pray for protection and shielding from the lies and hatred coming at Israel. Much of this is aimed at influencing Israelis to vote for anyone except Netanyahu…
- Israel was in shock and outraged by of the anti-Israeli acts of the EU this past Month. First, Hamas was taken off the list of terror organizations because of a 'technical' issue. Then the EU parliament overwhelmingly voted to encourage EU nations to recognize a Palestinian state. Finally, most members of the Geneva Convention met to skewer Israel because of 'war crimes' committed in Gaza this past summer. On top of that, just recently a resolution was presented to the UN Security Council which demands peace negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians to be completed in one year and then, by 2017 Israel is to be totally out of the 'occupied territories', i.e., Judea, Samaria and East Jerusalem, all parts of biblical Israel. Nothing in any of these meetings concerned Syria, Iran, Boko Haram, ISIS, Ebola, the economy, Ukraine, etc. Just only if Israel would disappear! Pray that God will be on the side of Israel , especially when Others rise up against her to swallow her alive. PSALM 124
- Lord, show your mercy and favor to Israel in this set time. (PSALM 102:13)
- Let them all be confounded and turned back that hate Zion. Let them be as grass upon the housetops, which withers before it grows up. Lord, deal justly and swiftly with your enemies. (PSALM 129: 5-6)
- Destroy and divide the tongues of those who speak against Israel. In the name of Jesus, we bind every false religion and false doctrine that does not acknowledge Your eternal plan for the land and people of Israel. (PSALM 55: 9)
- The scepter of the wicked will not remain over the land allotted to the righteous. Father, break the strongholds of religion and pride and wickedness that seek to control Israel. (PSALM 125: 3)
- The Lord will not forsake His people for His great name's sake, because it has pleased the Lord to make Israel His people. Pray that God will use us to help others understand Your plan for Israel and Your love for the Jewish people. (1 SAM. 12: 22)
- The Lord brings the counsel of the nations to nothing; He makes their plans of no effect. We declare that God's purposes for Israel will be completely fulfilled and that He will be glorified. (PSALM 33: 10)
- Give God thanks for answered prayers and conclude by breaking bread.
DAY 4, 11, 18, 25
FOCUS ON ELECTION I
The upcoming general elections in the country this year have been generating needless heat and controversies across the nation. Many selfish politicians have been fomenting trouble by their inflammatory utterances and actions. The truth however, is that an election should best be seen for what it is- a peaceful process of electing people of characters to champion the course of a Nation and her people. Arising from this, let us pray the following prayers:
Begin today by singing a couple of songs of your choice.
Proclaim these scriptures –
- PROV. 21: 31, EZK. 21: 27, PSALM 127: 1, PSALM 33: 10-18, PROV. 16: 33 over the coming elections and decree that the results from the pools will only be a reflection of God’s will for NIGERIA at all levels.
- Cry to God to awaken all Christians in NIGERIA to their civic responsibilities of acquiring their permanent voter’s card so they vote the right leader into power. Renounce all forms of discouragement, non-challant and lethargic attitudes of believers towards politics.
- Pray into the 14 and 28 of FEBRUARY 2015. These are the keys days of the 2015 elections. Speak into the womb of these days and pray the following prayers:
- Declare that they are days God has made and we His children shall rejoice and be glad in them. PSALM 118: 24
- Prophesy over these days and possess their gates by dedicating them to the Almighty God for His Praise and honour.
- Declare that these days shall glorify the purpose and counsel of God for our dear Nation.
- Pray and instruct the 14 and 28 of February 2015 to be in favorable alignment with NIGERIA’S ordained political destiny.
- Decree that these days will not yield or answer to any form of demonic manipulation. Command any sorcery or divination projected into these days to be rendered null and void.
- EXODUS 7: 1
Disarm and paralyze all the agents of Satan that will seek to take advantage of these days. Let their rods be swallowed as in the days of Moses and Aaron.
- Read 1 SAM. 5: 1-4
Pray that in the Presidential and other elections all representatives of Dagon will fall prostrate on the ground before candidates that represent the Ark of God.
- PSALM 68: 17
Pray and invite the angels of our God in their numbers to come into our land on these days of election and turn the election to the favour of God’s counsel for the Nation.
- PSALM 18: 14
Send the arrows of election failure into the camp of God’s enemies and frustrate all their political ambitions and investment.
- 2 SAM. 15: 31
Pray and commission divine wasters to visit the camp of all wicked politicians and their conspirators to waste their political efforts and turn their wisdom and calculations into foolishness.
- 2 SAM. 17: 14, ISA. 54: 16
Ask God to employ His might in defeating any wise and strategic counsel that will make any wicked and cursed politician to prevail in this election.
- 2 SAM. 17: 7
Pray that God on the other hand will position His own “Hushais” as human instruments that will thwart and destroy the counsels of the wicked in this election.
- Read ISA. 22: 15-19
Request God to use the opportunity of this election to judge the “Shebna” company. These wicked men and women do not trust God or reckon with Him. Let God become violent against them and toss them out of this nation.
- Read ISA. 22: 20-25
By the key of David, decree electoral victory in favour of all the new “Eliakim” company that God will use this election to enthrone over NIGERIA. Pray that God will cause them to triumph over their opponents.
DAY 5, 12, 19, 26
FOCUS ON ELECTION II
- Begin today’s prayers by singing this hymn –
“Thy kingdom come Oh! Lord”
Thy Kingdom come, O God,
Thy rule, O Christ, begin;
Break with Thine iron rod
The tyrannies of sin.
Where is Thy reign of peace,
And purity, and love?
When shall all hatred cease,
As in the realms above?
When comes the promised time
That war shall be no more—
Oppression, lust, and crime,
Shall flee Thy face before?
We pray Thee, Lord, arise,
And come in Thy great might;
Revive our longing eyes,
Which languish for Thy sight.
Men scorn Thy sacred Name,
And wolves devour Thy fold;
By many deeds of shame
We learn that love grows cold.
O’er heathen lands afar
Thick darkness broodeth yet:
Arise, O Morning Star,
Arise, and never set!
- Proclaim ISA. 22: 15-25
Pray that this election will witness a divine replacement occasioned by the hand of God – Let the “Esthers" replace the “Vashtis”; Let the “Eliakims” replace the “Shebnas”; Let the “Davids” replace the “Sauls”.
- DEUT. 23: 2
January is the 10th month of the Jewish calendar.
Pray that God will use the opportunity of this election to bring to an end the cycle of illegitimate leadership in NIGERIA. Let this evil political recycling come to an end.
- Read JER. 39: 1
Boldly request God to break every satanic siege that the enemy would want to foist upon this Nation riding on the back of the outcome of the 2015 election.
- Proclaim EZK. 29: 1-6
The NIGERIA political landscape is largely run by political godfathers and strongmen who sponsor candidates in order to reap financial benefits once the candidate takes office.
Use the words of the above scripture to judge these “Shylock” godfathers. Ask God to disgrace and subdue them in this season of election.
- Read JUDGES 9: 1-6
Pray that any sentimental strategy of the enemy to divide the vote of the church will neither prosper nor see the light of the day.
- Read JUDGES 9: 4-5
Pray and instruct the sun, moon, stars, to reject all the sorceries, covenants, ritual sacrifices, invocations, chants, spells, evil summons, bloodshed that satanic politicians will employ to win elections at all costs. Ask God to strip them of all their spiritual powers.
- Read JUDGES 9: 4-5
Release the terror of God to demobilize all political thugs, kidnappers and killers.
- PSALM 24: 1-9
Speak to the gates (mention them) of our nation to lift up their heads for the government of Christ to be enthroned over NIGERIA.
- NUMBERS 17:1-11
Pray that the forth-coming elections would be free and fair; that despite the evil imaginations and maneuverings of wicked men, God’s choice for NIGERIA's presidency and other positions will be made known with distinct, unequivocal proofs.
Let us decree that God will grant us peace over NIGERIA at all costs and in all ways before, during and after the elections, both by day and at night. Ask God to overturn all the tables of violence and mass destruction of lives and properties.
- Pray that God would spiritually fortify, protect and preserve His own from the witchcraft, sorceries, enchantments and killings that go with the game of politics in NIGERIA.
- PSALM 77:16-18
Pray that God will use the occasion of this Election to do things that will compel creation in NIGERIA to take strong notice of Him. LetMountains, Hills, Geographical Expressions, Geo-Political Zones, People from different parts of NIGERIA witness what God can do and tremble with fear.
- PSALM 75: 10
In this coming elections, plead with God to sovereignly cut off the horns of the wicked and exalt the horns of the righteous.
- ESTHER 2:15-17
Esther received grace and favour from the King more than all her competitors. Pray that all God's candidates in these coming elections will as well register overwhelming and undisputed victories over their competitors.
- Oh earth, earth, earth, we command you to write as childless and write as desolate and write as powerless, all evil men who seek to rule this nation at all costs even contrary to the will of the Almighty and the people.
DAY 6, 13, 20, 27
Sing this popular song holding hands together -
Bind us together Lord,
Bind us together with Chords that cannot be broken,
Bind us together Lord,
Bind us together Lord,
Bind us together in love.
Proclaim ESTHER Chapter 3 - 10
Looking at Esther, Mordecai and the Jews in Shushan, we see a classic example of successful teamwork, and unity, which proved very crucial for the survival of God’s people amidst hostility. Satan knows that a united church would be his undoing and his strategy has always been to cause divisions in the church thereby weakening their strength. It needs to be repeatedly emphasized that the survival of the church largely depends on her unity and wakefulness.
- ESTHER 4: 13-14
Bring repentance before God for the sin of denominationalism, individualism and schisms that has been the hallmark of the Church. Ask the Lord to forgive the leaders for building their respective kingdoms and neglecting the kingdom of God.
- PHIL. 2: 3-4
Take authority over the spirit of strife, competition and selfishness and cast it away from the Church.
- Pray that the recent upsurge in violence against the church in many parts of the world especially in the Northern NIGERIA, Syria, Pakistan & other Middle East countries will work together for the good of the Church and that out of it a vibrant church will emerge that walks in the supernatural according to the ordination of God.
- Let the Almighty God raise the “Mordecais” for us whose voices would be heard at the “gates” of our land; who can gather “the Jews” together for a divine territorial intervention through sacrifices of righteousness and intercession.
- ESTHER 4: 1, 16; MATT. 26: 36-46
Lord please cause the church to arise and properly manage this season of response you have graciously granted her with fierce commitment and passion and understanding.
- ESTHER 4: 13
“Oh Lord cause the church in NIGERIA to arise and be not silent in this season in Jesus name Amen!. (Proclaim this 40 times without stopping)
- ESTHER 4: 13
Pray that the church will arise to solemn assemblies, corporate prayers, fasting, prayer actions, prophetic actions, prayer vigils, prayer walks and journeys etc.
- ESTHER 4: 1, 16
Notice that it was the price the Jews paid in prayer and fasting that brought down the hand of God’s intervention into their circumstance. Pray that the church in NIGERIA will rise up and pay huge price in unity and prayer that will move God’s hand to deliver Christians and Christianity in NIGERIA.
- ESTHER 4: 16
Esther was a first lady over 127 Provinces yet she did not allow recognition, success, wealth and luxury to dilute her spiritual commitment and ability to work with others. She still retained her perspective and integrity.
Pray that in this season, God will stir the hearts of believers despite their environment to join the army of the Lord in seeking for the deliverance of NIGERIA and Christianity.
- ESTHER 7: 3-4, ESTHER 8: 6
Pray that Christians in highly placed positions in government will use their positions to defend the cause of Christ and Christians.
- ESTHER 9: 2
The Jews in Shushan operated as one united people. They knew how to gather together. At no time were their ranks broken. All through the period of their travail, they spoke and acted as one camp.
Pray that the spirit of unity and love will pervade the church and for Christians to see eye to eye and work in harmony.
- Esther and Mordecai operated with spiritual intelligence, wisdom and patience. They knew when and what to ask the king for.
Ask God to give us such a central command and control that will provide strategic guidance to the church in times like this.
- ESTHER 9: 1
“…On the day that the enemies of the Jews had hoped to overpower them, the opposite occurred, in that the Jews themselves overpowered those who hated them”.
Pray that the day will come when this will be the testimony of the church in NIGERIA.
DAY 7, 14, 21, 28
INSTRUCTING THE HEAVENS, EARTH AND WATERS OF NIGERIA
Our power to overcome Satan is based on Jesus Christ’s exaltation in heaven, having conquered sin, death and the grave. He rose for our justification and is now exalted above every name that is named not only in this age but also in the age to come. At His name, every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus is Lord. It is on the basis of these indisputable facts that we make bold to instruct and pray to control the heavens, waters and earth of NIGERIA so they will align to the purposes of God for us in this New Year.
Sing this song many times to commence today’s prayer.
In heaven, He won the battle
On the Earth, He won the battle
In the sea, He won the battle
Praise Jesus, the Man of War
- Proclaim PSALM 148: 1-END
- Proclaim the victory of the cross over NIGERIA as we into this New Year that the Lord has made. Command the heaven to declare the Glory of God and the firmament to declare His handiwork, over the nation in this New Year.
PSALM 19: 1-6
- Speak to the heavenlies - the sun, the moon, the stars and the planets in the galaxies – to abort, delete and cancel whatever covenants, agreements and pacts that have been made with them to enable God's enemies prevail and dominate the most 2015 in NIGERIA.
- Pray to halt any powers or Agencies seeking to manipulate the courses and the ordinances of the moon for evil purposes against the peace and unity of NIGERIA in 2015.
- Prophesy into Satan’s archives in the heavenlies and destroy all files, records, programmes, handwritings and ordinances against the church and the Nation in 2015.
- Cancel and render null and void all incantations, divinations and enchantments made into the heavens to negatively manipulate and control the destiny of the land, government and people of NIGERIA in 2015.
- Renounce all evil inheritances, patterns and cycles of violence, deaths and destruction in all territories especially the North East of NIGERIA in 2015.
- Petition the Father, Jehovah the Man of war to shake the foundations of everything that is hidden in the heavenly bodies used to orchestrate violence, deaths, destruction, and evil hegemony over NIGERIA..
- We renew and strengthen the altars of the Lord in all locations in NIGERIA and provoke them to fight and destroy the works of the enemy over individuals, families, institutions, states, cities and the nation of NIGERIA in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- ISAIAH 27: 1
“In that day the Lord - with His severe sword, great and strong – will punish Leviathan the fleeing serpent; Leviathan that twisted serpent. And He will slay the reptile that is in the sea.”
Pray to break the powers of the leviathan and the waters spirits that inhabit all the bodies of waters in NIGERIA. Destroy all legal rights and grounds that give them reason to operate in the affairs of the Nation.
- ISAIAH 28: 18
We cancel, revoke and vacate and destroy all covenants, tokens and agreements made with you water Spirits by the leaders. Those covenants, pacts and agreements are hereby declared null and void in the name of Jesus.
- Every sacrifice (human or animal) made in any body of water in the Nation to draw power by wicked men is hereby rendered useless and declared null and void by the blood sacrifice of Jesus Christ the Son of the living God.
- According to Psalms 24:1, the land and all its fullness belong to God, therefore we proclaim and declare to all false gods and powers (claiming ownership of NIGERIA) - You have not made the heavens and the earth.
We command you to perish in the name of Jesus. For the scripture says in JER. 10: 11, “Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens."
- We revoke all contracts, pacts, agreements, covenants, obligations that evil men have made with the mountain gods, forest spirits, queen of the coast, queen of heaven, grave spirits and demon-ancestors. We forbid you to speak into this New Year in Jesus name.
- According to ISAIAH 2: 2-4, we proclaim the exaltation of the mountain of the Lord’s house over every mountain of this location.
- From this day, we decree that all who will work upon this earth of NIGERIA will begin to hunger after, seek for and submit to the authority of the Lord Jesus Christ and His church.
- This land will no longer devour its inhabitants thereof in Jesus name. In this year 2015, we silence all evil speakings from the earth of NIGERIA (graveyards, road junctions, mountains, forests, groves, all evil altars, all praying mats, witches covens, the rivers and all other water bodies) by the superior speakings of the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We proclaim a new dawn and a new day of peace, unity, progress, development, revival and sanity to you, oh land of NIGERIA.
- Smaller Small Medium Big Bigger
- Default Helvetica Segoe Georgia Times
- Reading Mode