PLEASE NOTE: There are two prayer schedules in this section. One is from the Remnant Fellowship and the other is from the Intercessors for Nigeria below it.
THE REMNANTS PRAYER SCHEDULE FOR NOVEMBER 2014
As we enter the 'ember' months, may the Lord God Almighty of all grace, who has called us unto His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, make us perfect, establish, strengthen and settle us in Jesus name.
Please, be not weary in praying some more. But above all, step into action and more action of what God has called you to do this season! A lot of praises and thanksgiving, repentance of the evil done around us, and declarations will do the most work even as we continue in the attached prayers (see attached 3 files).
Kindly ensure that you get as many Christians as possible praying these prayers until the atmosphere is saturated with effectual, fervent prayers of the RIGHTEOUS; and then the structure of the enemy will just crumble as a pack of cards - SUDDENLY IT WILL ALL BE OVER!
DAILY ADORATION 0F THE LORD AND THANKSGIVING
v I will bless the Lord at all times, His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the Lord. Come magnify the Lord with me, let us exalt His name together.
v Praise the Lord oh my soul & never never forget all His blessings, let all that is within me bless His name.
v Psalms 47, 124, 148
Repent for personal sins, the sins of your family, the Church, government, politicians & Nigeria.
COMMAND THE MORNING
I sanctify you, this day…(state the date and day), by the blood of Jesus. I dedicate you unto the Lord. I command you evil gates over this day, lift up your heads O ye gates, and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle. Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, he is the King of glory.
Prophesy over the day.
SUNDAY - PRAYERS FOR THE MOUNTAIN OF RELIGION/ BELIEF SYSTEM.
I worship you Lord for your good thoughts in choosing to create me in your image.
- I thank you Lord for your great sacrifice in sending your Son Jesus Christ to die on the cross to reconcile mankind Yourself. Jn.3:16
- I thank you Lord for sending us your Spirit to adopt us into your family. Rom.8:14-15.
- Lord I declare your purpose according to Rom.8:19 we will manifest as your sons in-spite of the enemy’s schemes.
- Lord I re-affirm your word in Hab.3:3 that heaven and earth will reflect your glory.
- Take authority over the religious spirits that cover the eyes of the people from the knowledge of the true God. Is.25:7; 2Cor.4:4.
- Take authority over Apollyon, the spirit of religion and the powers of the Jezebellian and witchcraft spirit and cast away their influence from the church and the nation.
- Declare Mic.4:1-4 over the Church and the nation.
- Pray against the hindrances that are preventing believers from having dominion over the mountain of religion including rebellion, contrary thought patterns, evil covenants and ordinances, evil altars and occultism.
- Take authority over evil altars that promote idolatry Zech.13:2
- Exercise the authority given by the Lord to the Church and close the gate of idolatry and false worship. Matt.16:18-19; Matt.18:18
- Nah.3:4-6: Take authority over the Queen of Heaven and cut off her influence from the Church.
- Joel.2:28-29: Pray in the Spirit for the outpouring of the Holy Spirit
- Eph.1:18-23: Pray for revelation knowledge to multiply in the Church. That the Church will have understanding of the times and seasons.
- Pray for unity of the Church according to the will of God. Jn.17:20-21; Eph.4:3-6,
for spiritual strength and fruitfulness Col.1:9-11.
11. Pray for the manifestation and establishment of the five-fold ministry.Eph.4:11-13
MONDAY - MOUNTAIN OF GOVERNMENT
- Is.9:6-7: Worship the Lord for His word that the Government of the nations will rest on His shoulder (The Church)
- Bring repentance for the sins of idolatry, rebellion, godlessness, wickedness and injustice that are the hallmark of the mountain of government.
- Bring repentance for audacious attempts by the leadership to re-awaken ancient Thrones and Gates as a means of exercising political control over the people.
- Ask the Lord to bring judgment on the idols, altars and the idolatrous priests in Nigeria and their collaborators and human agents. Ps.94:20-23.
- Is.27:1: Take authority over the leviathan spirit and bind his influence over our nation.
- Ps.149: proclaim the written judgment of God against the wicked that they will not go un-punished,
- Proclaim Job20:5-29 against these categories of the wicked in our land:
- Those who raise Altars of Blood as Thrones of iniquity to perpetuate satanic rule.
- Those who make covenants with Satan to frustrate the agenda of God.
- Those who sponsor and those who shed innocent blood.
- Those who plunder our nation for selfish reasons.
- Pray in the spirit and war against altars raised in the sea to empower the wicked.
- Pray against the hindrances that are preventing believers from having dominion over the mountain of government including power blocks, evil covenants and ordinances, evil altars and occultism, tribalism and bigotry, idolatry and godlessness.
- Rom.8:19: Pray for the manifestation of the sons of God on the mountain of Governance and Government.
- 2Sam.23:3: Pray that those who meet God’s requirement for rulership will ascend the rulership thrones at every level including Local Governments, State Governments and the Federal Level in all tiers of Government.
- Pray that the fear of God will reign in every sphere of Government in Nigeria.
- Pray that the spirit of boldness will come upon those that God has called to government and that they will do all that is necessary in consecration, training and discipleship to ascend the thrones prepared for them. That like David they will combine integrity (character) and skill.
- Ask God for angelic assistance; let Him release the Chariots and Angels to assist the Church in getting rid of the network of Cabals, Evil doers, Mischief makers, etc; let them search all towns/villages of the 36 states and Abuja FCT with His candles and fish out all loyal soldiers of Satan-the Sorcerers, Enchanters, Troublers of Nigeria and slay them; let the stumbling blocks, troublers of the nation, evil leaders and the wicked burn like stubble and be totally consumed.
- Bring a strong lamentation before God asking him to deliver His inheritance from the Northern Army. Lord redeem us for Thy names sake that the nations may know that thou, whose name is Jehovah art the Most High over all the earth.
- Ps.76:1-6: Ask the Lord to cut off the chariot and the horse of Islamic fundamentalism troubling the land.
- Command all creation to become weapons in the hands of God to totally destroy book haram.
- Remind the Lord of His promise that He will raise a David to sit on the Throne of Government in Nigeria. Ask the Lord to do whatever it takes to bring this to fulfillment.
- Pray for unity of purpose among Christians. That they will respond to God’s yearning that they will be united in purpose and co-operate with the Lord in His plans to change the political equation in Nigeria for good.
- That the Lord will expose every human and systemic element of corruption in Nigeria. Unmask the masquerades that defile and pollute our land and punish them.
- Declare Ezk.36 as the Lord’s counsel concerning Nigeria and prophesy to the elements, the seas, the air, the mountains and all creation in Nigeria to co-operate in fulfilling the Lord’s counsel.
TUESDAY - 2015 ELECTIONS
- Pray for peaceful primaries and for the spirit of God to brood over the party conventions.
- Pray for the perfect will of God to be done concerning the 2015 national elections, that only those that God has ordained to rule will win the elections.
- That the elections will be free and fair and that all votes will count.
- Pray against violence before, during and after the elections.
- Pray against rigging and thugs.
- Ps.55:9: Pray asking the Lord to divide the tongue of the wicked and bring to naught all their scheming towards 2015. Declare that only the Lord’s counsel will prevail (Pr.19:21)
- Let us pray for the electoral umpire, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) led by Professor Attahiru Jega. Let us declare that God will use him just like He used Cyrus to fulfill His purpose for the elections. Let INEC serve as an impartial and incorruptible electoral body.
- 2 CHRONICLES 9: 4; 1 CORINTHIANS 14: 40
- Let us pray for every staff of the Commission, the adhoc staff, security agencies and all personnel that will be deployed during the elections and ask the Lord to anoint them with fresh oil and fill them with his wisdom towards the conduct of the elections. Let us declare that just as in the palace of King Solomon that all things will be done orderly and to the glory of God.
- Let us declare peace during the electioneering campaigns. Let us pray to abort every plan of the devil to cause bloodshed during the campaigns. As the embargo on campaigns is lifted on the 16th of November 2014, let us command all creation to yield peace to the campaigns and refute any contrary intention of darkness.
- JOB 5: 12; ISAIAH 44: 25
- Let us declare all plans for assassinations, kidnapping, abduction, bombing and all other forms of violence to come to nothing. Let us declare that any altar from which any injustice or evil is orchestrated will be destroyed and their priests be turned mad. Pray that the wisdom of these crafty men will be turned into foolishness and that their judgment will be swift. Pray that Security Agencies will be properly equipped to bring unruly people to order.
- 2 THESSALONIANS 3: 2
- Proclaim the text 7 times and ask God to chase away every unreasonable and wicked men from the reins of power and to scuttle their plans for anyone to get in. Pray that men after God's heart as David will be propelled in their spirits to offer up themselves for elective positions.
- Let us pray that many more genuine Christians will be encouraged to enter into politics and governance of Nigeria, this is the only way to redeem the nation and set her on the part of fulfilling her destiny in God.
- There are certain wicked and evil men and women who have done great wickedness against Nigeria, and they are seeking to remain in power as senators, etc. Decree that no matter their political party affiliations, they will fail and be humiliated.
WEDNESDAY - LAGOS PROJECT
- Joel.2:1-11: Ask the Lord to mobilize an efficient and effective army for the Lagos project. Ask the Lord to empower them to be diligent.
- Pray that God will grant us favour before the groups/ individuals we will partner with for the Lagos project.
- Pray for synergy in the various groups that the Lord is raising for the Lagos project.
- That ever obstacle on the path of success will be uprooted and that God’s mind for Lagos State that He had communicated through his prophets will be fulfilled.
- Lord as we raise our voices in praise and worship, we pollute with the blood of Jesus every sacrifice that is being made to Leviathan, Mammon, the spirit of jezebel, the spirit of the grave and hell, the spirit of division and strife and every network of altars that are in alliance to subvert Your agenda and plan for Lagos state.
- Ps.68:1-2: Call on the Lord to arise in anger and let all His enemies concerning the Lagos project to scatter.
- Ps.56:7: Ask the Lord to cast down all workers of iniquity in Lagos state. Pray specifically asking the Lord to cut down all who invoke the spirit of death and grave through Eyo masquerade to perpetuate satanic rule in Lagos state.
- Is.19:1-2: Pray that the idols of Lagos State will be moved at the presence of God.
- Jer.22:29-30: Command the earth over Lagos State to be hostile to all who oppose the plans of God. Let the earth work against them. Let the air work against them and let all creation line up in opposition to their evil plan.
- Ezra.6:14: Pray that the Lagos project will be completed according to the sovereign counsel and ordination of God and that his pattern will prevail.
- Invite the Lord Jesus Christ to take over Lagos State and establish His Throne forever.
THURSDAY - PERSECUTED CHRISTIANS
2Chronicles 14:11, 14
Sunday 9/11/14 has been declared the International Day of prayer for persecuted Christians. About 400 million Christians in many parts of the world are facing persecution for their faith. Some like in northern Nigeria, Central African Republic, Sudan, North Africa, and Middle East are being persecuted on to death. Christians in Europe, USA, Canada and other developed countries face psychological persecution. They are not allowed to pray in the name of our Lord Jesus in public places i.e. schools. Preaching against unrighteousness is term to be hate crime. In addition they are being bombarded constantly in the media with promotion of unrighteousness like homosexuality, abortion rights etc. it is an uphill task for them to train their children in the way of the Lord.
‘’Remember the prisoners as if chained with them – those who are mistreated – since you yourselves are in the Body also.’’ Heb 13:3.
‘’ Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.’’ Romans 12:15.
‘’……..in as much as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to me.’’ Math 25:40.
- Pray for the persecuted Christians all over the world. Pray that God shall give them grace and strength to remain steadfast in the faith.
- Pray for God to comfort all Christians who have lost their loved ones to persecution.
- Pray for healing for the injured.
- Pray for the release of the kidnapped Christians.
- Pray for the orphaned Christian children for resources to take care of them and that they should not grow up bitter.
- Pray for divine restoration of all that Christians have lost in the various religious riots and wars.
- Pray that Christians shall awaken to their responsibility of supporting the persecuted Christians prayerfully, financially and materially.
- Pray for supernatural provision of resources to meet the needs of Christians living in places of persecutions especially the ones in refugee camps.
- Pray for the convicting power of the Holy Spirit to work mightily through them so that their persecutors shall bow to the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
- Pray that in places where Christians have been persecuted and maltreated, the gospel shall prevail and the knowledge of the glory of the Lord shall cover that land, as the waters cover the sea.
- Pray for the Voice of Christian Martyrs and other organisations that God shall protect all their members and sustain them as they minister to the persecuted brethren.
- Pray for the raising of spiritual and financial resources and supporters for these organisations. Phil. 4: 15-19
- Pray that God shall protect and strengthen the hands and finances of the donors as they are used by God like Aaron and Hur who supported the hands of Moses as Joshua was fighting the Amalekites. Ex. 17: 8-16
FRIDAY - PRAYERS FOR THE ECONOMY
- Bring repentance for the injustice and greed that is the hallmark of the mountain of economy, for corruption, injustice, wickedness and exploitation and ask Him for mercy.
- Take authority over all evil altars in the junctions, in the markets and in every market place that has been raised to give advantage to the wicked.
- Use the blood of Jesus to neutralize every sacrifice and command creation not to yield its strength to satanic altars again.
- Prayerfully tear down the thickets on the path of the economy mountain: corruption, power blocks, capital, skill, inexperience, occultism, mindset etc.
- Lk.10:19: Take authority over and displace the reigning principalities and powers on top of the economy mountain with their agents: Mammon, Leviathan, goddess of fertility, Sango, Ogun, Olokun, Occultism, Necromancy, Sorcery, Witchcraft, Prognostication, Freemasonry, Ogboni, Amorc etc.
- Is.19:16: Ask God to cause a shaking in all sectors of the economy; let Him uproot, destroy, overthrow, remove the mighty men, the men of war, the cabals, the corrupt people, selfish ambitious men and women, satanic gatekeepers, satanic princes, sorcerers, enchanters, occultists, etc; let Him dig their graves and bury the enemies of progress.
- Job.15:34: Ask the Lord to judge bribery and corruption in Nigeria, expose all who are involved and bring them down.
- Pray for the cancellation of evil laws and practices that work against Christians engaged in the economy mountain.
- Gen.1:3: Pray for the overthrow of the cabal that benefits from the inefficiency of the power sector. That the light of God will shine in that sector and proclaim that there will be light.
- Pray that the light of God will expose every rot in the system and judge all those who perpetrate them.
- Repent of disobedience in the area of giving and waste of the Lord’s resources.
- Ps.44:1-8: Ask the Lord to give you the land in your area of calling.
- Pray for divine insights and strategy to expose and possess the hidden riches promised by the Lord in this season Is.45:3.
- Pray to see opportunities as they open and also for the strength and resources to seize them.
- Pray for the Lord to increase your faith and for angelic assistance.
- Pray Ps.5:12, for the Lord to bless you according to His word an declare Is.60:20:
SATURDAY - EBOLA IN WEST AFRICA
Ebola has no human cure, therefore, thank God for healing the victims that have survived, for eradicating it from Nigeria & Senegal.
PRAY FOR EBOLA PLAGUE IN WEST AFRICA that it is God that healed the victims that survived in Nigeria and the nurse Nina in the USA. Let this plague make the people to turn to the true God. Let the attack bring spiritual revival to these countries.
- Thou power of God penetrate my spirit, soul & body in Jesus name.
- Every evil deposit in my spirit, soul & body be flushed out by the blood of Jesus
- Every stranger in my body, ministry, life, calling, marriage, home, family, business, career etc jump out in Jesus name.
- Holy Ghost arise and destroy the habitation and works of the wicked in my life, ministry, finances, foundation, marriage, home, family, business, career etc in Jesus name.
- Every serpentine spirit spitting on my breakthroughs roast by fire.
- Every pharaoh in my life destroy yourself in Jesus name.
- Garment of sorrow that is upon my life be removed by fire in Jesus name
- Thou power of impossibility in my destiny die in Jesus name
- Every task master assigned against me somersault and die in Jesus name
- Any power that wants to draw me away from the presence of the Lord to destroy me die in Jesus name
- Blood of Jesus destroy all foundational evil covenants prospering in my life in Jesus name
- Oh Lord reveal all ignorant ways in me by Your Holy Spirit
- Power in the blood of Jesus redeem my destiny in Jesus name
- Every spiritual cobweb on my destiny burn to ashes by the fire of the Holy Ghost
- Every serpent in my foundation swallowing my destiny die in Jesus name
- Every power of darkness following me about die in Jesus name
- Evil cord of wickedness, sin or iniquity blocking my communication with God, be cut off by the blood of Jesus
- Every power, spirit or personality listening to my prayers in order to report them to the demonic world, Father scatter them in Jesus name
- Every authority of darkness upon which wealth and blessings are based, crumble suddenly in one day in Jesus name
- Oh my Father, expose and destroy all workers of iniquity.
- Pray for God to deliver us from these three sets of people –
a) Those that covenant themselves to the devil to destroy us and God’s purpose (Acts23:12-16)
b) Those that say the time is not yet ripe for us to manifest (Ezk.11:1-4)
c) Those that want to destroy us because of our star which they have seen and those who want to stop God’s purpose on earth (Matt.2:13).
22. Pray also for every battle raging against us to be scattered; for every evil arrow fired into our lives to backfire; for every obstacle on our path of victory to be scattered in Jesus name.
23. Pray that God will continually refresh us with His anointing so that we will not be weary (Is.40:31).
INTERCESSORS FOR NIGERIA
PRAYER GUIDE FOR THE 30 DAYS OF PROPHETIC NIGHT WATCHES
1ST NOV. – 30TH NOV. 2014 (12MIDNIGHT – 3AM)
From the sounding in the Spirit, it is very clear God is calling on all watchmen in the Nation to once again stir up the Spirit of travail in them.
It is true we just won the battle against the Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) but the victory will be complete when the entire West African Region is delivered from the same scourge. And this can be achieved as we continue to sacrifice and stretch ourselves in the place of Strategic Intercession and Spirit-Directed prayer actions.
Again, now that the political tension across the nation is building up as a result of the coming 2015 general elections, the indication for deep travail in prayer to help quiten the polity has now become so strong.
It is against this background that I send out these prayer points for the month of November. Hoping that we shall all be faithful and committed to pray them as a matter of covenant.
This Prayer Guide will last for all of NOVEMBER.
As usual, the FIRST and the LAST days Fast/Prayers will be observed by all WATCHMEN in the Houses of Prayer. Thereafter every Intercessor must choose at LEAST one or two other days to observe the fast/prayers every week.
Where possible, central places of Prayers should be arranged where Intercessors on prayer duty on any given day can come together and observe the prayers.
Let the Guide serve as a mere outline. Intercessors are free to enlarge the prayer points as the Spirit of the Lord may lead. Leaders should remember to take off time to study the referenced scriptures well ahead of the prayer times.
I encourage you to PRINT OUT the Prayer Guide and circulate them widely amongst praying and concerned WATCHMEN/CHURCHES.
May the Lord richly bless all who made contributions to this Prayer Guide and continue to depend on them. NIGERIA IS IN GOD’S HAND!!!
DAY 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
THANKSGIVING AND PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS
Take this chorus a couple of times to prepare for today’s prayers.
“Forever oh! Lord
Thy word is settled in heaven”
Thank God who was on the side of Nigeria and helped us become an Ebola Free Nation. Notice that we are in no way better than Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea where the Virus has claimed about 4,500 lives.
Just try imagining the magnitude of the calamity that the spread of Ebola among our population of 170million with all our extensive porous boundaries. Let us therefore praise Him with deep understanding. Let all creation in Nigeria join in praising this merciful God.
Let us bless the name of the Lord who frustrated the wicked plans of Western Nations against us. They were determined to reduce Nigeria’s population using such lethal bio-engineered diseases like Ebola but God did not permit their intentions.
Thank God who has caused Nigeria to escape from all their wicked traps. Their snares are broken forever and Nigeria has been helped by the God of Heaven, whose ways are past finding.
Proclaim PSALM 126:1-6
The Ebola victory in Nigeria is still like a dream. It is almost unbelievable. Let us thank God who has filled our mouth with laughter and our tongue with singing. God has indeed been good to Nigeria and Nigerians.
Proclaim PSALM 127:1-5
While we acknowledge the good leadership shown by government and the unprecedented spirit of collaboration in fighting the Ebola war in Nigeria, we ultimately still owe the victory to the Almighty God. Let us worship and glorify Him because He made all the difference.
Let us bless God who heard the cry of the Church and banished Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) from Nigeria. He honored the prayers and petitions of His people. Give Him quality thanks one more time.
Thank God who did not treat Nigeria as our iniquities rightly deserved. He forgave us and had mercy on us. Tell Him how grateful we are.
Read PSALM 3:3
Declare and proclaim that God remains Nigeria’s shield, her glory and the lifter up of her head. The wicked desires of enemies will never prosper against this beautiful Nation.
Declare and proclaim that as the mountains surround Jerusalem, so shall the Lord surrounds Nigeria from this time and to all generations.
Inspite of the international conspiracy against us as a Nation, declare and proclaim that the scepter of their wickedness shall not rest upon the Land of Nigeria because the Almighty has elected her to be a Missionary nation.
Declare that all who hate Nigeria whether Nations or 5th Columnists shall be put to shame. They shall never prevail but like grass on the housetops, they shall wither before they grow up.
Proclaim PSALM 121:1-8
Turn every verse into a prayer of declaration for the Nation. Pray that God’s hands be strong over Nigeria in this season.
PHIL. 1:6, PSALM 107:19-20
Now that Nigeria has become Ebola free, declare that the same mercy of God that helped Nigeria will work in the whole of West Africa to eradicate the Virus from the entire sub-region. Let God send His word and heal them and deliver them from their destructions.
DAY 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
PRAYER FOR THE CHURCH
Take 2 or 3 worship songs to come in to the Presence of The Lord.
Proclaim ISA. 51:15 (Repeat this proclamation three times)
Let us pray and acknowledge God as our LORD who is powerful and able to do all things. Let us pray and renew our confidence and faith in Him as the LORD OF HOSTS who has all things in creation under His command.
Read ISA. 15:16
Pray to consciously embrace and enter into the many fold blessings of His call/assignment upon us as the Church, which includes:
- His companionship – (The Lord our God)
- His words in our mouth – (Not man’s word)
- His protection (The shadow of His hand)
- His purpose – To plant the heavens and establish the earth
Read NUM. 23:1-5; 13-16, 27-30
It is a man’s sacrifice that speaks for him in the Spirit, hence Balaam always asked Balak to stand by his burnt offering. Sacrifice is truly the currency of transaction in the Spirit realm. Pray that God will stir up the Church in this season to pay a huge sacrifice in prayer that will move Nigeria forward in every area of our national life.
Read 2 SAM. 24:24-25
David was given an opportunity to make sacrifice without the cost of purchasing the sacrificial animal. But he insisted on paying for it. So he bought the threshing floor and the Oxen and paid fifty shekels of silver for them. He built an altar to the Lord there and sacrificed burnt offerings and fellowship offerings. Then the Lord answered prayer on behalf of the land and the plaque on Israel was stopped.
Pray for the out pouring of the Spirit of sacrifice upon all watchmen in this season. Like David, pray that we cease to pray for this nation in the manner that costs us nothing. Pray that our sacrifice will purchase healing for this land.
Read REV. 4:8 (Repeat it three times)
There is no way the will of God will be done in Nigeria if the Church is not prepared to stretch herself in Intercession. The above scripture shows that the four living creatures are on duty every day and night praising God’s holiness, omnipotence and eternity.
Let us pray to renounce every laxity, excuses, personal ambitions and encumbrances that will seek to stand in the way of all faithful and covenant watchmen in Nigeria.
Read NUM. 25:7-13
Pray that God will raise and multiply the "Phenehas" company in the Church. These will be people of uncommon zeal and initiatives who will be used mightily to appease the heart of God in this nation.
God has made it clear that intercession releases the power of God to work in the affairs of men. Let us pray that the eyes of the Church will be enlightened to see the great need for intercession in this hour and to give it the required priority time and attention.
The ministry of Intercession costs time, energy, sleep, purity of motive, greater faith than most other things we do. Sometimes immediate results to prayers are not seen and we may need to wait to see them. Let us therefore pray that the price and sacrifice that is required will not make Intercession a passive issue in the heart of believers. Ask God for grace and strength for the Church in the place of prayers.
Bring general repentance for laziness, lust, lukewarmness and all vanities of the world system in the Church. Pray that the Church will awake to holiness, Intercession, Evangelism, Discipleship and Mission. Pray that the Church will be diligent in keeping her watches in prayers and to understand and discern the times and seasons. Let God bring us to the point where personal concerns will no longer mean more than the cause God and the Nation.
MATT. 16:18-19 (Repeat it three times)
Pray that God will stir up the Church in this season to do the following:
- To overcome every degree of Spiritual slumber.
- To pray everywhere and every time for our nation.
- To raise altars everywhere and do prayer walks to possess the land.
- To stretch herself in fasting, midnight watches and worship.
- To assemble prophetic intercessors in the nation to pray and seek God’s counsel on warfare strategies.
- To locate and confront satanic altars, thrones, gates, satanic priests and gate keepers.
- To teach believers how to sacrifice and embrace the “if I perish, I perish mindset”.
Pray that the Church in Nigeria will transform into the Lord’s battle axe and weapons of war against all forms of wickedness in the land.
Ask the LORD to wake up the sleeping army and cause our hands to be strong for the end-time battles, let God reset our minds to be combat-ready against the wiles of the enemy.
Let the voice of the church be strong to condemn the evil activities in the society, wicked polices in various sectors and false teachings and prophets in our congregations.
Lament over the increasing rate of divorce among Christian families and its effects on their children, let God bring restoration. Declare God’s visitation upon our families to remove every weight and besetting sins that have affected our spiritual growth.
DAY 3, 10, 17, 24
PRAYER AGAINST WICKEDNESS
Begin by singing a couple of songs to prepare for today's Prayers.
Read ZECH. 6:1-8
Plead with God to release the four chariots from between the two mountains of brass to execute His sovereign judgment against all the camps of wickedness in the nation. Ask God to give these chariots specific instructions and matching orders against satanic altars, evil spirits, satanic sacrifices and all evil gatherings.
Read PSALM 75:2-3
Let us pray that God will choose this season as the proper time to judge wickedness from the womb of Ishmael in the Nation. Ask God to dissolve all mayhem they have planned against Nation.
Invite God to arise as the one who created all these lives that are being wasted daily, to plead His cause against all terrorists and mischief makers in the land. Let God silence their voices and the tumult of all who rise up against His purposes for Nigeria.
Ask God to serve notice of warning to these wicked terrorists who are boasting themselves out of measure. Pray and deal with their horns in all sectors of our national economy.
Ask God as the judge of the earth to stamp out the forces terrorism and the stronghold of religious fundamentalism in our nation. Let His anger and indignation not depart from their camp.
Pray and compel the wicked enemies of this nation to drink from the cup of God’s fury and judgment. Command them to drain and drink it down. Let them find a place with drunkards.
Pray that God will reveal Himself in Nigeria. Let Him be jealous for His name. Ask Him to make Himself known. Invite Him to break the arrows of the bow, the shields and the swords of the wicked.
Prophesy that God will plunder the proud and stout hearted people who have stolen this nation blind. All the satanic mighty princes in this nation must loose the use of their hands in this season.
PSALM 76:6, 2 KINGS 19:35
Pray and stir up the rebuke of the Lord against the wicked so that their chariots and horses be cast into a deep sleep.
PSALM 76:8 (Repeat this seven times)
Oh Lord cause your judgment to be heard from heaven against all oppressors in the land who oppress by sorcery, intimidation, discrimination, corruption, cultism etc.
Proclaim the above scripture 7 times with lifted up voices. Pray and fasten this 7 fold judgment against the wicked Princes and Judges in the nation. Pray it verse by verse.
Take personal prayers and thank God for answered Prayers.
DAY 4, 11, 18, 25
PRAYER FOR NIGERIA
Start with two or three Choruses
Proclaim EZK. 37:1-14 – (Repeat the proclamation)
Let us acknowledge GOD over Nigeria as the ALMIGHTY who is able to do everything, even dry bones to live again.
Let us declare that there is none of HIS purposes over Nigeria that shall be withheld from HIM.
Let us declare in prayers that the numerous “dry bone” situations in Nigeria are not greater than GOD and His people.
Let us prophesy and declare as follows that: (Please pray it one after the other)
- The insecurity challenge in Nigeria is solvable.
- The destiny of Nigeria is achievable.
- The energy/power problems of Nigeria are redeemable.
- The peace and unity of Nigeria are attainable.
- The educational problem of Nigeria is fixable.
- The problem of corruption in Nigeria is surmountable.
- The infrastructural transformation of Nigeria is possible.
- The judgment of all wicked thrones and altars together with evil
Priesthoods are realizable.
- The emergence of Righteous leadership at all levels in Nigeria is
Let us programme all these legislations into the Sun that rules the day and the Moon that guides the night. Let us boldly affirm that with GOD nothing shall be impossible in Nigeria.
Let us ask GOD to cause His breath to enter into the “dry bone” situations of all our institutions and sectors of life in Nigeria, so they will live and not die. (Mention them by their name)
Some of these institutions are emaciated so badly. Ask GOD to bring flesh on them and cover them with beautiful skin.
Ask GOD to raise a company of obedient and committed prophetic watchmen over this nation who will not be silent or hold their peace until GOD makes Nigeria a praise in the earth.
Ask GOD to open the graves and bring all aspects of our National life out of the grave. That includes – Our Politics, our PHCN, Education, HealthCare Delivery, Agriculture, Family Life, Church etc.
EZK. 37:14, ISA. 32:15
Pray that the Spirit of GOD will be poured upon the Nation of Nigeria so that every wilderness will become a fruitful field, and the fruitful field grows to become a forest.
Proclaim this scripture strongly 3 times and prophesy it over all the cities and States of Nigeria. Command them to behold and look up to the God of Heaven for their Salvation, Deliverance, Redemption and Transformation.
Bring your personal challenges and needs to GOD and give Him thanks for answered prayers.
DAY 5, 12, 19, 26
2015 ELECTIONS I
According to the timetable for the 2015 general elections, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on the 1st of October 2014 gave the statutory notice of elections. There have been several declarations of interest especially to the Office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is scheduled to pick his nomination form on 29 October and declare his interest soon thereafter. November 16, 2014 is the date set by the commission for the embargo placed on campaigns by the parties and candidates for the Presidential and National Assembly elections to be officially lifted. From November 30, the campaigns for parties and candidates interested in the Governorship and State Houses of Assembly seats will be allowed to commence their campaigns. The 4th- 11th of November is the period for collection and return of nomination forms for all elective positions.
Let us thank God for the peaceful and successful holding of all the political events that have held in the last month. Unlike in times past, there hasn’t been any incidence of stampede or deaths. This is the finger of God. Thank God also for the successful inauguration of the Ekiti State Governor despite the odds and controversy that arose from his victory.
Let us pray to bring the covering of the Most High over the entire territory of Nigeria for peace and tranquility during the electoral events of this month. Let us declare that the evil plans of the wicked will not stand neither shall it come to pass. Let us invite Jesus, the prince of Peace and the captain of the heavenly host to breath upon the electoral process and cause His counsel to stand.
Declare with a loud voice “Violence shall no longer be heard in Nigeria!! Wasting and Destructions shall no longer occur within our Borders!! The walls of Nigeria shall be called Salvation and her gates shall be Praise.
Let us pray that God who is our Judge, our law Giver and our King will intervene in the law suit over the proposal to create about 30,000 new polling stations in Nigeria now before the Federal High Court in Abuja. Let us declare that though there may be a selfish reason why this is been proposed that God will turn it around for the good of those who love him and are the called according to his purpose. Let us decree that the wisdom of God will be the basis of the judgment and that His counsel will stand.
Let us ask God to begin to eliminate those who are not in His enteral plan for Nigeria from the electoral process. There are certain wicked and evil people who are seeking reelection in various capacities. Let us decree that no matter their political party affiliations. They will fail and be humiliated out of office!
Let us ask God to silence the voices of all apostles of violence and confound their plans and strategies of inciting violence and restiveness in the polity.
In this forth - coming election, pray that God will sovereignly cut off the horns of the wicked and exalt the horns of the righteous. Elaborate on this Prayer point.
Plead with God to do wonders in Nigeria's 2015 Elections. Ask Him to use unique ways to declare His strength among the people of this nation.
Pray that God will redeem Nigeria with His arm like He redeemed Israel out of Egypt and the wilderness. Let us ask Him to redeem us politically as we enter into this season of Elections.
PSALM 77: 16-18
Let us pray that God will use the occasion of this Election to do things that will compel Creation in Nigeria to notice Him. Let Mountains, Hills, Geographical Expressions, Geo Political Zones, People from different Parts of Nigeria see what God will do and tremble with fear.
DAY 6, 13, 20, 27
2015 ELECTION II
Take 2 or 3 hymns to prepare grounds for today's prayers.
Let’s pray against the intrigues of outgoing governors and others political officers to frustrate the election process in any way.
PSALM 33:10- 11
The opposition party in the House of Reps recently is planning a court action to stop Mr. President from contesting. Pray that in the end only the counsel of The Lord will prevail.
Let’s ask God to deal with ritual killings and others diabolic activities of political office seekers. Anyone involved in it shall fail woefully and if they don’t repent, may they lose their lives like the ones they have wasted.
Ask God to visit the shrines and other strong places where people go for fortification against opponents, Let God stir up the anger of people against such places and cause them to be burnt down and the patronizers disgraced publicly
PSALM 119:29, PROV. 25:5
Let God overtake INEC and its officials in the discharge of their duties both before and after the elections, every corrupt official shall be discovered and removed before the election commences.
Declare as many times as possible that: 2015 ELECTION SHALL BE FREE, FAIR AND CREDIBLE TO THE GLORY OF GOD. Command every element of creation to carry and enforce this declaration.
2 THESS. 3:16
Overturn all the tables of violence and mass destruction of lives and properties. Insist that the LORD OF PEACE will give us peace by all means all through this Election period.
Proclaim that the righteous and the Cyrus company who God has truly spoken to will triumph and be properly positioned in the various political offices.
Reverse every decree and satanic laws that have frustrated and shut out the righteous from the governance of our nation.
Declare that the government of Nigeria shall be upon the shoulder of our LORD JESUS and His church in our nation.
DAY 7, 14, 21, 28
Take 2 or 3 hymns as led by the Spirit of GOD. If you can lay hands on Sacred Songs and Solos then make SSS 38 one of them.
Proclaim PSALM 34:1-22
Use it to thank GOD and bless Him for His numerous acts of faithfulness over your life, family, business, academics and ministry.
Thank God for bringing you into this day. Reflect over all the things that happened in Nigeria in the last month and thank God for protection, provision and preservation.
Read ISAIAH 58:11
Pray for yourself for Spiritual revival and restoration according to the provision of the above scripture.
Ask God to instruct you, teach you in the way to go in all areas of your endeavor.
Pray and request for the grace to daily die to self and to become more fruitful in your walk with God
Pray that the Lord will increase your zeal and fervency in the service of GOD on daily basis.
Ask the LORD to do a new thing in your bible study and prayer life. Pray for the grace to bring it to the level of an unbroken daily covenant.
Read GEN. 41:47-52
Beseech GOD to move you from one level of harvest to another as it was in the life of Joseph.
Pray for angelic visitation and intervention in every area of your personal life and endeavour.
1 SAM. 3:3-10
Pray that the voice of God will henceforth become louder and clearer in your life. Request God to give you the ears of Samuel.
Take authority and speak into the womb of the month of This day. Abort all forms of danger, tears, sorrow, calamities, disasters and untimely death.
Read PSALM 122:6-7
Speak to the sun, moon and stars and forbid them from cooperating with the agents of Satan to smite you and your family and business/ministry.
Pray against any sorcery and enchantment by the camp of darkness to frustrate your business and endeavour today. Nullify their Sacrifices and retrieve your day from their hands.
ESTHER 3:7, 12
Cancel every decree that have been made on any altar or projected from any coven against you and your family.
Pray and redeem every moment, second, minute, hour of this day by the blood of Jesus and program the will, blessings, peace, favour and breakthrough of God into them.
Read ISAIAH 56:6
Use this scripture to break every yoke, oppression and bondage you have noticed over your life.
Read HEB. 4:1-END
Beseech GOD especially in this season of perplexities in NIGERIA to bring you into His rest on every side – financial, health-wise, martial, academic, in relationships etc. Conclude with breaking of bread and give God all the glory.