We are now at the heat of the war! We must disturb God with our cries to avenge us of our adversaries. We shall not relent in bombarding the heavens until God’s will is established, and He perfects the Body of Christ and makes Nigeria a praise in the earth. This is just the beginning as the Church should by now be having 24/7 altars sprouting all over Nigeria.
As in recent times, Part 1 of the schedule is dedicated to a 7-day prayer and fasting guide from Intercessors of Nigeria. Part 2 covers daily prayers for the rest of the month. Attached also is the 5th Moon Guide from Engr. Olumuyiwa: dissect and apply effectively.
Receive strength to STAND till the end in Jesus name.
PART 1 - PRAYER SCHEDULE FOR MAY 1ST – 7TH ,2014
7 DAYS OF PROPHETIC NIGHT WATCHES (12MIDNIGHT – 3AM)
Beloved of the LORD,
Grace to you and peace from GOD our Father and the LORD Jesus Christ.
I am pleased to send you the Prayer Guide for the first Seven Days of May 2014. I can’t thank GOD enough for all of you who have continued to be faithful in observing this monthly Prayer Programme. Your reward from GOD is great and assured.
The unfolding security challenges in our country can only be best managed in the place of consistent and united intercession and spiritual warfare.
May I emphasize again that what you see here is a mere guide that have been intentionally kept simple and less technical to make it easy for everybody to use. You however, at liberty to enlarge and deepen the Prayer Points by the leading of the Holy Spirit.
Leaders are reminded to study this material well ahead of the prayer times.
Remember to print it out and circulate it widely in churches and Fellowship groups.
The LORD continue to depend on you.
Pharm. Iheanyi Uzoma
LAMENTATION, CONFESSION AND ATONEMENT
- Take 3 or 4 songs and hymns according the Spirits’ leading.
- PROCLAIM JOSHUA 7:1-13
Pray and raise bitter lamentation over the lives of all Nigerians who were killed and injured in the 14th April Bomb Blast in Nyanya, Abuja; 71 persons died and 124 wounded. Like Joshua and the Elders of Israel in this scripture above (Verse 6),
- Let us humble ourselves again and identify with the perplexity, pain, anguish, sorrow, devastation that families have been thrown into because of that attack. Please be elaborate in this prayer point.
- PSALM 79:1-END – Proclaim this two times.
Raise the prayer of lamentation to another level using the language of the above Psalm. Pray it verse-by-verse.
- PROCLAIM ISAIAH 63:15-19
Repeat the proclamation two times
Enlarge every verse into a prayer of Lamentation for NIGERIA.
- Acknowledge that we have not prayed, fasted and waited enough before God in order to change the present security equation in the land. Ask GOD for forgiveness and mercy on the church.
- JOSHUA 7:10-12
Renounce and put away every accursed things in your personal life. Be practical and detailed. These accursed things make us victims instead of victors.
- These include among others: Promotion of self, showmanship, strife, deceit, competition with one another, hypocrisy, infidelity, rebellion, prayerlessness, worldliness, dishonesty and falsehood etc. Add to the list
- Let us through repentance, identify with the wickedness of abducting those female students of Girls Secondary School, Chibok in Borno State. As at the time of this write-up only 39 of the 134 abducted girls have returned.
- Raise a cry of lamentation for GOD’S urgent and miraculous intervention in this matter that has become an international concern. Mothers should join hands in a circle and wail before GOD on behalf of these innocent helpless girls.
As the church, we lack the required sense of priority, urgency and unity to Spirituality manage this present security challenge.
Let’s acknowledge this in confession and deep repentance and pray for a season of enduring Spiritual re-awakening upon the church.
- ISAIAH 56:9-12
The watchman ministry of the church has greatly dwindled making it possible for the beasts of the forest to kill at will.
Raise a tearful repentance for our irresponsibility and negligence in this regard.
- PSALM 18:37
Confess and repent of the shocking inability of the church to act and speak consistently as one body in the place of Prayer to absolutely conquer this enemy called TERRORISM.
- JER. 26:15, DEUT. 21:6-9
Bloodshed brings very grave consequences upon the perpetrators, the land and the inhabitants.
Let us therefore plead with GOD to provide atonement for the entire nation so that innocent blood is not laid to our charge as a nation.
- PROCLAIM PSALM 51:1-END
Use it to seal the prayer of atonement over the entire land of NIGERIA.
- PROCLAIM ISAIAH 28:5-7 (3 TIMES)
Because of the Spiritual responsibility we have as watchmen, let us invite GOD as the Lord of Host to come and be for us the following:
A crown of Glory
A diadem of Beauty
A Spirit of Justice
Strength to turn the battle at the gate – (Spiritual strength, Emotional strength, Intellectual strength, Financial strength etc). Pls elaborate on this prayer point.
- Pray and renew your calling to be an Intercessor For Nigeria. Don’t only be a member of a Prayer-Band or an Intercessory Group. Ask GOD for the grace and discipline to maintain a vibrant altar of Intercession for the nation anywhere you are.
- Bring personal petitions and supplications to GOD in prayer.
- Break bread and seal your prayers with thanksgiving.
PRAYER FOR NIGERIA I
Commence Today’s prayer by singing this prophetic song many times.
NIGERIA will flourish again
NIGERIA will flourish again
NIGERIA will flourish again
NIGERIA will flourish again
GOD will heal the Land
Restore us again
NIGERIA will flourish again (2x)
- PROCLAIM ISAIAH 40:1-31
Use the verses of these scripture to extol and eulogize the GOD of Heaven. Declare that there is no one like Him and highlight the greatness of His power as revealed in this chapter.
- Take time now to review the recent Reported dream of the National Coordinator for INTERCESSORS FOR NIGERIA Which is attached here as APPENDIX 1.
- Arising from that revelation, make the following Prayers:-
Let us formally pray to receive this revelation as God's Word of Comfort and reassurance for NIGERIA.
- Pray and proclaim that GOD is able to fulfill His purpose for NIGERIA as He has revealed. Declare that truly as GOD has revealed – “NIGERIA SHALL NOT CRASH IN JESUS NAME” (Repeat 7 times).
- Let us re-inforce this revelation by praying PSALM 23:1-6, verse-by-verse over the nation, and her institutions.
- Some experts have cited nations like – Syria, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq etc to prove that insurgency wherever it starts does not end. Let us reject this assertion and declare that “NIGERIA’S CASE SHALL BE DIFFERENT”. (Repeat it 7 times). (We refuse to be like Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc). Nigeria is a breaker of evil flow; Nigeria is the burial ground for insurgency, gay marriage, etc in Jesus name.
- Pray and declare that despite our strange insecurity situation: the burning in the North and shaking in the South, that GOD will finally, in keeping with His prophetic promise, bring NIGERIA into a Sabbath of REST.
- Pray that in the midst of the present turmoil, GOD will reveal His “Davids” that He has been training over the years. They will manifest such grace and anointing that will silence these “Goliaths” of our time.
- Pray for President Goodluck Jonathan: that He will be an instrument in GOD’S hand to break the yoke of this insurgency in this season. Pray for Boldness and decisiveness.
- READ ISAIAH 63:4
Pray that this passing season of shaking, violence and destruction will be very short while GOD’S time of Redemption for NIGERIA will be for a longer season. (Notice the use of day and year in this scripture).
- ISAIAH 14:24:27
Proclaim this scripture 5 times – Pray that only the thoughts and plans of GOD concerning NIGERIA and NIGERIANS shall stand.
- READ ISAIAH 37:31
Pray and declare that despite the present shaking and turmoil, NIGERIA shall again take root downward and bear fruit upward.
Adapt ISAIAH 37:35 to read as follows:
“For I will defend NIGERIA, to save her, for my own sake and for the sake of my Church”. Proclaim this seven times and turn it into prayers.
- PROCLAIM ISAIAH 33:22 – (Repeat it 7 times).
Invite GOD as our judge, lawgiver and king. Request Him to come and save NIGERIA from any further tragedies and destructions.
- READ PSALM 37:1-3, Isaiah 26:3
Kindly request GOD to break the cloud of despair, fretting, fear, despondency and hopelessness hanging over the nation. Pray that the people feed continually on GOD’S faithfulness.
PRAYER FOR NIGERIA II
Begin today’s prayers by repeating yesterday’s song – “NIGERIA will flourish again”.
- Proclaim with lifted up voices – ISAIAH 36 AND 37
Celebrate God in Prayer as the one who has the final say in Nigeria.
Review the content of AbubakarShekau’s new video message and compare it with the above proclaimed scriptures. APPENDIX 2
- READ ISAIAH 37:14
Do a prophetic action by spreading this attached document before the LORD as Hezekaiah did. Ask God to read it and send Abubakar Shekau a REPLY.
- Pray and remind GOD the following and elaborate on them:
That He is the LORD of Host
The GOD of NIGERIA
He dwells between the Cherubim
Of all the kingdoms of the earth, He alone is GOD
- READ ISAIAH 37:1-3
Do a prophetic action by sitting on the bare floor and remind GOD that as a Nation, NIGERIA has come into a season of Trouble, Rebuke and Blasphemy. Plead for His timely intervention.
- ISAIAH 37:4-6
Remind GOD that this document is an effrontery against Him because NIGERIA is called by His name. Let His anger therefore burn against His enemies.
- ISAIAH 37:7
Ask GOD to send a Spirit upon these terrorists waging war against NIGERIA so they will hear a rumor and scatter, never to rise up again to trouble the nation and the saints. Pray this point strongly.
- READ ISAIAH 37:36-38
Ask GOD to mar the pride of all the champions of terrorism in NIGERIA and judge them in the land of their nativity.
- Ask GOD to send the Avenger of Blood to take them unawares and carry out an unforgettable massacre in their camp.
- READ ISAIAH 37:28-29
Pray that GOD will fulfil these scriptures in the midst of the camp of the terrorists in NIGERIA.
- READ ISAIAH 41:10-14
Ask GOD to visit NIGERIA and accomplish all these in her midst.
PRAYER FOR THE CHURCH
Open by singing a few songs and praying some preliminary prayers.
- ISAIAH 37:21-22
Now that the rate and volume of terrorist attacks are on the increase pray that the church, both leadership and followership will discern these times and take proactive action in prayers to the point that GOD will be provoked to act to end this present madness.
Pray this prayer –
“Oh LORD pour out the Spirit of wisdom, courage, counsel and might on the church, so that we stand true to our name as the church of NIGERIA, and not just the churches of East, West, North or South NIGERIA”.
- Loudly proclaim MATT. 16:18-19 – (Repeat it 3 times).
Notice that the church alone has what it takes to win this battle for the soul of the nation.
- Pray that the church will synthesize a holistic, co-ordinated strategy to turn the battle to the gates of the enemy.
- Pray that GOD will use this present Boko Haram challenge to cause the church to do the following:-
To be woken from slumber.
To forge a common front in unity as a body to confront the adversity.
To pray everywhere and every-time for our nation.
Raise altars everywhere and do prayer-walks to possess the land.
To assemble prophetic intercessors from across the nation to pray and seek GOD’S counsel on warfare strategies.
To locate and confront satanic altars, thrones, gates, satanic priests and gate keepers.
To teach every believer how to sacrifice and imbibe the “If I perish, I perish” attitude.
- READ HOSEA 12:13
Pray that GOD will raise and prosper His true and faithful prophets in NIGERIA in this time of our travail.
- Pray that GOD will disgrace and frustrate all false prophets who lead our nation and political leaders astray, especially those that go under the cover of Religion.
- Pray that prophets with servant hearts like David, Daniel and Joseph will manifest in NIGERIA today from our politics, educational institutes and public administrative places.
- EXO. 2:23-24
Let us remember to pray for Israel and the Jews. They have been at war almost every day. There has been a new wave of rocket attacks striking Southern Israel. Ask GOD to remember His covenant with Abraham and rise to shield Israel and to fight for them.
- Proclaim and declare MICAH 4:1-4 over the church and the nation. Be detailed.
- LORD raise in the church and in the land, leaders in the mould of Moses and Modecaiah:
To who You have revealed the substance and essence of the shaking in the land of NIGERIA. EXO. 32:7-10
Who will raise disciples and children who will be like them. People who will read books, do research, read newspapers, magazines, newsletters, government publications, watch and listen to news both local and foreign televisions and radio stations, attend church and non-church conferences. JUDGES 6:13
Who have powerful voices in the corridors of power to make demands which political gladiators will be forced to listen to – ESTHER 4:7-15 (Please elaborate on these prayer points).
PRAYER FOR NATIONAL CONFERENCE
Sing this song 3 or 4 times to come into GOD’S presence.
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
Thy will be done
Thy will be done
Thy will be done
- READ PSALM 127:1
Give GOD quality praise and thanks for the progress so far achieved in the on-going conference.
Only GOD would have sustained the conference until now.
- The conference has presently broken into 20 Committees, meeting in 2 separate venues – The National Judicial Institute and the NICON Luxury Hotel in Abuja. Most of the committees have also set up sub-committees and they are deliberating on issues ranging from Economy, Religion, Politics and Governance, Devolution of Powers, Restructuring and National Security.
- Pray that the angels of GOD will encamp around the two venues of the conference so that the devil will not take over.
- Ask GOD to take hold of the chosen Chairmen and Co-chairmen of all the Committees; let them walk in GOD’S wisdom and in the interest of the nation.
- Pray that no blunder of the past will escape being corrected. No evil foundation and precedents will be retained.
- Declare mutual tolerance, patience, acceptance, understanding, patriotism and love for all the delegates. PSALM 133:1-END
- Pray that the overall Chairman, Justice Idris Kutigi will not use his position to pursue any hidden Islamic agenda. CAN is presently protesting the composition of the Religious Committee, which has 12 Muslims and only 6 effective Christians.
- READ ISAIAH 7:7
Kindly beseech GOD that every plan of the devil to scuttle this conference shall not come to pass.
- 1 JOHN 3:8
Decree that every satanic altar raised against the conference shall fail in Jesus name.
- ISAIAH 28:15-18
Pray that every satanic sacrifice, transaction, covenant, tokens raised against this conference shall not stand in Jesus name.
- JOB 5:12-14
Pray that those who seek to use intimidation to misdirect, distract and confuse the course of the conference shall be frustrated and disgraced.
$1- Pray concerning the two gentlemen that are potential problems in the National Conference that God should speak to them in righteousness and if they refuse to listen that God should remove them in any way He can.
- ISAIAH 8:9-10
Declare and decree that every attempt to blackmail the President and other ethnic nationalities into suspending the National Conference will not succeed or see the light of the day.
- ISAIAH 54:14-17
Pray for the Christian delegation. Let every attack projected against them by forces of darkness be nullified by the blood of Jesus.
- ISAIAH 60:1-3
Decree the success of the National Conference and positive restructuring of NIGERIA. Prophesy that NIGERIA, through this conference shall be restructured and the present status quo shall be destroyed.
- LUKE 11:2
Pray that the kingdom and will of GOD will be done in this nation through the National Conference.
PRAYER FOR FAMILY
The family is the oldest, smallest and most important unit of society. Anyone who seeks to change society must begin at the family. Let us therefore, spend today praying for families.
- First give GOD praises and thanks for His wisdom in establishing the family institution.
GEN.1:28 - Give thanks to the Lord for His five-fold blessing on the family to: be fruitful, multiply, replenish the earth, subdue the earth, have dominion over everything.
- Offer repentance for breakdown in family values, wrong relationships, absentee parents, setting of wrong examples by parents, wrong exposure of children to vanity and independence.
- Offer repentance for rebellion, pride, lust, laziness, greed, vanity, etc among the youth.
- Take authority over the spirit of rejection that works against the family and make children feel unloved by their parents just because they scolded them.
- Take authority over the spirit of witchcraft and sorcery, working to scatter families.
- Release the blood of Jesus against covens where satanic plots are manufactured against families.
- REV. 2:20 - Take authority over the spirit of Jezebel that works against the order of God in families.
- PROCLAIM EPH. 3:14-20 on the families
- MAL. 4:6 - Pray for salvation of families and genuine reconciliation.
- MAL. 2:15 - Proclaim God’s purpose in setting up families (to raise godly offspring unto Himself) and declare that everything that contradicts this purpose will not take root including, homosexuality, same-sex relationships, single parenthood, immorality, godlessness, disorderliness.
- 3 JOHN: 2, DEUT. 28:1-14 proclaim God’s blessings on families: Exaltation, Good health, Reproductiveness, Prosperity, Victory, God’s favour and God’s friendship.
- PSALM 10:15 - Proclaim God’s judgments against institutions that work against the family including; promoters of pornography, brothels, cigarette and alcohol manufacturers. Ask God to search out their wicked devices and punish them severely.
- Proclaim a judgment of desolation against altars of wickedness in your environment. Mention beer palours, Prostitution joints, clubs and such centres around you and command them to become desolate.
- Pray that our government will have the wisdom and boldness to resist pressures from external countries to make laws that are anti-family and offensive to God.
- JOHN. 17:20-23 Pray for unity in families and for this unity to extend to the Church.
- EPH. 1:18-23 Pray that the families will have a proper understanding of their role in nation building, especially in the area of enthroning God in their neighborhoods, and spreading the gospel of Jesus across the land.
- Pray that families will be empowered to resist the wiles of the enemy and the lure into poverty-related sins.
- Ask the Lord to make Christian families into Altars of Prayer and Intercession for the land.
- Bring a strong lamentation on behalf of families asking the Lord to empower them to attack their attackers.
- Ask Jehovah Jireh to provide for needy families and break the spirit of poverty in them.
Take 2 or 3 hymns as led by the Spirit of GOD. If you can lay hands on Sacred Songs and Solos then make SSS 38 one of them Appendix 3.
- Proclaim PSALM 34:1-22
Use it to thank GOD and bless Him for His numerous acts of faithfulness.
- Thank God for bringing you into the month of MAY. Reflect over all the things that happened in Nigeria in the last month and thank God for protection, provision and preservation.
- READ ISAIAH 58:11
Pray for yourself for Spiritual revival and restoration according to the provision of the above scripture.
- PSALM 32:8
Ask God to instruct you, teach you in the way to go in the new month.
- JOHN 12:24
Pray and request for the grace to daily die to self in this month of MAY and beyond.
- Pray that the Lord will increase your zeal in the service of GOD throughout this month and beyond.
- Ask the LORD to do a new thing in your bible study and prayer life. Pray for the grace to bring it to the level of an unbroken daily covenant.
- READ GEN. 41:47-52 - Beseech GOD to move you from one level of harvest to another.
- Pray for angelic visitation and intervention in every area of your personal life and endeavour. JUDGES 13:2-5
- Pray that the voice of God will henceforth become louder and clearer in your life. 1 SAM. 3:3-10
- Declare that you are marching into the month of MAY gallantly and triumphantly.
- Take authority and speak into the womb of the month of MAY. Abort all forms of danger, tears, sorrow, calamities, disasters and untimely death. JOB 22:26-29
- READ PSALM 122:6-7 - Speak to the sun, moon and stars and forbid them from cooperating with the agents of Satan to smite you and your family and business/ministry.
- Pray against any sorcery and enchantment by the camp of darkness to frustrate your business and endeavour in the month of MAY. Nullify their sacrifices and retrieve this new month from their hands. NUM. 23:23
- ESTHER 3:7,12 - Cancel every decree that have been made on any altar or projected from any coven against you and your family.
- Pray and redeem every moment, second, minute, hour, day and week in MAY by the blood of Jesus and program the will, blessings, peace, favour and breakthrough of God into them.
- READ ISAIAH 56:6
Use this scripture to break every yoke, oppression and bondage you have noticed over your life.
- READ HEB. 4:1-END
Beseech GOD especially in this season of perplexities in NIGERIA to bring you into His rest on every side – financial, health-wise, martial, academic, in relationships etc. Conclude with breaking of bread.
PART 2 - PRAYER SCHEDULE FOR MAY 8TH – 31ST ,2014
1. Pray these points for the rest of the month.
2. Take the Thanksgiving and Repentance Prayers before the prayers for the day
3. Command the morning at the end of the prayer for the day
4. The hours of prayer are 12 midnight to 6 a.m. Pick any 1 hour
Thanksgiving and Praise.
I will sing of the mercies of the Lord for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations. For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: thy faithfulness shall thou establish in the very heavens. The heavens shall praise thy wonders, O Lord: thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints. For who in the heaven can be compared unto the Lord? who among the sons of the mighty can be likened unto the Lord? God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints,and to be had in reverence of all them that are about Him. O Lord God of hosts, who is a strong lord like unto thee? Or to thy faithfulness round about thee? Thou rulest the raging of the sea:when the waves thereof rise thou stillest them. Thou didst divide the sea by thy strength: thou brakest the heads of the dragons in the waters. Thou has broken Rahab in pieces ,as one that is slain :thou has scattered thine enemies with thy strong arm. Thou brakest the heads of leviathan in pieces, and gavest him to be meat to the people inhabiting the wilderness. Thou didst cleave the fountain and the flood: thou driedst up mighty rivers. The day is thine, the night also is thine: thou hast prepared the light and the sun. Thou hast set all the borders of the earth: thou hast made summer and winter. The heavens are thine, the earth also is thine: as for the world and the fullness thereof, thou hast founded them. The north and the south thou hast created them: Tabor and Hermon shall rejoice in thy name. Thou hast a mighty arm: strong is thy hand, and high is thy right hand. Justice and judgment are the habitation of thy throne: mercy and truth shall go before thy face. Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O LORD, in the light of thy countenance. In thy name shall they rejoice all the day: and in thy righteousness shall they be exalted. For thou art the glory of their strength: and in thy favour our horn shall be exalted. For the LORD is our defence; and the Holy One of Israel is our king. I will remember the works of the LORD: surely I will remember thy wonders of old. I will meditate also of all thy work, and talk of thy doings. Thy way, O God, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a God as our God? Thou art the God that doest wonders: thou hast declared thy strength among the people. Thou hast with thine arm redeemed thy people, the sons of Jacob and Joseph. Selah. The waters saw thee, O God, the waters saw thee; they were afraid: the depths also were troubled. The clouds poured out water: the skies sent out a sound: thine arrows also went abroad. The voice of thy thunder was in the heaven: the lightnings lightened the world: the earth trembled and shook. Thy way is in the sea, and thy path in the great waters, and thy footsteps are not known. Blessed be the LORD for evermore. Amen, and Amen. (Based on Ps 89:1-18,Ps 74:13-17 & Ps 77:11-19)
Repentance: Repent ye therefore, and be converted,that your sins may be blotted out,when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the lord; (Acts 3:19)
Commanding the morning:
- Command the mystery and altar of dayspring to take hold of the ends of the earth and shake the wicked out of it (Job 38:12).
- Command every gate over your day, finances, promotion, protection, etc to lift up their heads (Psalm 24: 7 – 10).
- Ask God to release His carpenter/blacksmith angels to fray, decimate, annihilate and bring to nothingness every horn that has been withstanding you (Zech. 1: 21)
- Bring to an end every legislation, accusation, sentences, etc programmed into your morning. According to Isaiah 40:24, they will not be sown, they will not be planted, their stock will not take root. O Lord, set Your face against them and blow upon them until they wither and Your whirlwind takes them out as stubble in Jesus name.
- I will have dominion over the devil in the morning. He will never prevail over me (Psalm 49:14). I will not be afraid of the arrow that flies by day or the terror that comes at night (Psalm 91:5).
- Lord, make the outgoings of my morning to rejoice (Psalm 65:8)
- I receive Your loving kindness every morning (Psalm 143:8).
- Release the beauty of Your holiness from the womb of the morning (Psalm 110:3).
- Let Your light break forth in my life as the morning (Psalm 58:8).
- Lord, Your going forth is prepared as the morning, and I pray that You will come as the rain, the latter and former rain upon the earth (Hosea 6:3).
- O Lord, let Your beauty be upon me and Your Saints. Establish Thou the work of our hands upon us today and forevermore IJN (Psalm 90:17).
DAYS 8, 15, 22, 29
PRAYERS FOR THE CHURCH
Warfare & Breakthrough Prayers
- Ps.18; Ps.22
- Take authority over the religious spirits that cover the eyes of the people from the knowledge of the true God. Is.25:7; 2Cor.4:4.
- Ps.47: Take authority over Apollyon, the spirit of religion and the powers of the Jezebellian and witchcraft spirits and cast away their influence from the church and the nation.
- Declare Mic.4:1-4 over the Church and the nation.
- Pray against the hindrances that are preventing believers from having dominion over the mountain of religion including rebellion, contrary thought patterns, evil covenants and ordinances, evil altars and occultism.
- Take authority over evil altars that promote idolatry Zech.13:2
- Exercise the authority given by the Lord to the Church and close the gate of idolatry and false worship. Is.22:20-24; Matt.16:18-19; Matt.18:18
- Nah.3:4-7: Take authority over the Queen of Heaven and cut off her influence from the Church.
- Zech.10:1; Jl.2:28-31: Pray in the Spirit for the outpouring of the Holy Spirit
- April 8: The planet Mars is at opposition, which means, Mars rises in the heavens in the night as the Sun sets. In other words, Mars will rule the night with the moon and other stars this month. Plead the blood of Yeshua on the appearance of Mars in the night. Pray against nighttime evil warfare.
- Eph.1:18-23: Pray for revelation knowledge to multiply in the Church. That the Church will have understanding of the times and seasons
- Pray for unity of the Church according to the will of God Jn.17:20-23; Eph.4:3-6
- Pray for the manifestation and establishment of the five-fold ministry Eph.4:11-13
- Pray for order in the church.
- Pray for the coming of the Holy Spirit as a person according to the prophetic word of God to Africa and especially Nigeria. Zech.10:1; Jl.2:28-32.
DAYS 9, 16, 23, 30
PRAYERS FOR THE CHURCH 2
Lagos Project as it affects the Mountain of Religion (Use this to pray for your community)
There have been several revelations showing Lagos Island submerged under water – about 7 in the past one year. This indicates that the Island has been dedicated to the powers of the sea. We need to snatch Lagos out of the throes of death and from the covenant of death, hell and the grave (Is 28: 14 – 19).
- Bring repentance for the idolatrous altars raised in Lagos State that has hindered the move of God.
- Bring repentance for the audacious attempts by the leadership to re-awaken ancient Thrones and Gates as a means of exercising political control over the people.
- Ask the Lord to bring judgment on the idols, altars and the idolatrous priests in Lagos and their collaborators and human agents. Ps.94:20. Is 19:1-4.
- Proclaim Ps. 2 to speak against the demonic kings of the earth who are opposed to the LORD and Yeshua His anointed.
- Ask the LORD to judge all sorcery by cutting off the lay lines and lay routes of the army of satan, and cutting off their astral horses and chariots (Micah 5: 10-15).
- Use Is. 47, Nahum 3, Ez 13: 17ff to pray against the activities of water spirits, witches and the queen of heaven.
- Release the mighty voice of the LORD (Ps 29) into the heavens commanding the army of satan to come down from their throne and sit in silence and darkness in Jesus name.
- Ask the Ancient of Days, the Judge of all, and the LORD of Hosts to visit the Pharaoh Company (proud and arrogant leaders, taskmasters, oppressors, wizards, witchdoctors, diviners, occultists, etc.) with His severe judgments (Ex 14:26-28, Ez 29, 31, 32, etc.)
- Exercise your superior priestly authority to break all satanic covenants which your family, the ancients, satanic princes, satanic watchmen, politicians, religious leaders, occultists, etc have over your life, family, business/job, community, state, nation, the Church, etc. ( 1Pet. 2:9, Is. 28:14-18, etc.)
- Shut the heavens with the key of David against all satanic watchmen; shut the covens and esoteric centers with the key of David against witches and occultists Rev 3:7-8.
- Ask the LORD of Hosts to stretch forth His right hand to scatter those who delight in war (ie.,those who program satanic wars through heavenly alignments such as the alignments involving Mars). Proclaim Ps 68, especially vs. 30
Prayers For The Remnants Fellowship and all involved in the Lagos Project
- Thank God for finding us worthy to carry His burden for Lagos
- Pray for God to deliver us from these three sets of people – a) Those that covenant themselves to the devil to destroy us and God’s purpose (Acts23:13-14); b) Those that say the time is not yet ripe for us to manifest (Ezk.11:1-4); c) Those that want to destroy us because of our star which they have seen and those who want to stop God’s purpose on earth (Matt.2:13).
- Pray also for every battle raging against us to be scattered; For every evil arrow fired into our lives to backfire; For every obstacle on our path of victory to be scattered in Jesus name.
- Pray that God will continually refresh us with His anointing so that we will not be weary (Is.40:31);
- Pray that God will grant us favour before the groups/ individuals we will partner with for the Lagos project;
- Pray that every obstacle on the path of success will be uprooted;
- Pray that God’s mind for Lagos State that He has communicated through his prophets will be fulfilled.
- Pray for synergy in the various groups that the Lord is raising for the Lagos project.
DAYS 10, 17, 24, 31
PRAYERS FOR THE NATION
Oh Lord let every internal and external source of financial power and strength of Boko Haram dry up in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord let the strength and power of Boko haram and all the enemies of Nigeria and the saints, collapse completely in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord avenge the blood of all your prophets, servants and children shed by Boko haram, terrorists and Islamic fundamentalists in Nigeria and other nations of the world in Jesus name. 2Kings 9:7
- Oh Lord cause all those waging war against Nigeria and the saints to hear the sound of your heavenly chariots, horses and great army; let great terror fall upon them and let them flee in terror never to rise up again against the nation and the saints in Jesus name. 2 kings7:6
- Let the arrows of the Living God pierce the hearts of all the enemies of Nigeria and the church and bring destruction upon them in Jesus name. 2Kings 9:24
- Oh Lord throw down in destruction all the witchcraft forces backing the enemies of Nigeria and the church and let them become like refuse on the ground in Jesus name. 2 kings9:33a
- Oh Lord let your heavenly horses trample upon every satanic force waging war against Nigeria and the church in Jesus name. 2 Kings 9:33b
- Oh Lord build your walls of protection around all the borders of Nigeria against every form of external satanic invasion and penetration in Jesus name; post your heavenly watchmen on these walls and let them not keep silent over Nigeria and the saints day or night in Jesus name Isaiah 62:6a
Prayer for Nigeria's Oil And Gas Sector (See Appendix 4)
$1- Pray that change will come, and that righteousness will prevail especially in NNPC.
Pray that those who have been responsible for managing the resources the Lord has blessed us with, will be held accountable for their decisions and actions. Rom 14:12, Job 12;22, Mt 10:26, Dan 2;22
Pray that the wicked will be displaced and the Lord will raise up righteous minded people to be stewards of Nigeria's oil and gas wealth. Ps 109:8, Ps 140:1, Ps 37;10, 17.
Pray that the people of Nigeria will enjoy their oil + gas wealth and that it will no longer be held captive by just a few. Is 62:8, Ps 125:3, Joel 2;19
Pray for the Petroleum Industry Bill that God's counsel will prevail and that the bill passed will be in line with kingdom principles, will be for the good of the country, and will be fair to all stakeholders. Is 14:5, Is 10:1, Mt 24:45
I declare a season of accountability in Nigeria's Oil + Gas sector and I say CHANGE has come. I speak an end to wickedness and I cast down the stronghold of the spirit of mammon. Ps 9:18 - 20, Ps 37:6, Is 43:18 – 19
Oh Lord let Your kingdom come in this sector of our economy, and let Your will be done. Raise up Nehemiahs and Cyruses in this sector and let there be reform and transformation in the Name of Jesus, Amen. Ps 9:19 - 20, Ezra 1;1, Neh 1;4, 2;5
We declare CHANGE, CHANGE, CHANGE to this sector in the Name of Jesus. Every tree not planted by the Lord shall be uprooted and the trees He has planted shall take root, blossom and be fruitful. Mt 15:13, Ps 52:3 - 5, Is 40;5, Mt 9:17, Ps 66:12, Job 36:16, Pr 4;12
We declare a restructuring and redistribution of resources according to His express purpose in the Name of Jesus. Kings shall be brought down and Kings shall be raised up in the Name of Jesus. Ps 2:4 - 6, 8 - 9, Dan 2;21, Is 30:31
We ask for wisdom and knowledge for the decision makers. We call forth financiers and speak a release of new financing strategies and commercial arrangements in the Name of Jesus, James 1;5, Prov 24; 5, Ps 32:8, Jer 33:3, Is 20;22, 30:21,
We activate and we release burden bearers and intercessors for this sector and we refute the counsel of the wicked. Ez 22;30, 13;5, Is 62:6 – 7
We thank you Jehovah for what You have done, what You are doing, and that which You will do. Take all the glory oh Lord. You are more than worthy.
In the Name of Jesus we pray, Amen
DAYS 11, 18, 25
PRAYER FOR NATIONAL CONFERENCE
As Saints, we are empowered to decree a thing for it to come to pass. It is our duty to declare all we want in a new constitution for a new Nigeria and leave God to orchestrate them into it! The following prayers are based on God’s economic principles:
- God owns everything : People are caretakers and stewards of God’s resources-Ps 24:1,Ps 50:10, Haggi 2:8, Gen 1:28, Ecc 5:9
- We acknowledge Your Sovereignty Oh Lord as the owner of the earth and everything in it and we your people profit from the fields.
- The profit of the earth is for all, decree that the National Conference will arrive at decisions that will ensure equitable distribution of wealth in Nigeria
- Every person has a right to land or the natural resources: Lev 25:23, Ezek 45:9, Isaiah 5:8
$1- According to scriptures, we are all but aliens and tenants of God, therefore we pray that the judgment of God would come upon every system that oppresses the people from their rightful portion of the Land in this Nation Nigeria.
$1- Every person(s) oppressing God’s people by illegally holding unto their land, Father let them be tormented without relief until they restore what belongs to the people of God 7-fold. Let the justice of God go forth concerning the matter.
$1- Woe unto them that join house to house, that lay field to field, till there be no place, that they may be placed alone in the midst of the earth
$1- Paralyse and cast out every destructive power and law that waits for people to build and then demolishes them afterwards!
$1- Thus says the Lord, O you powers that be in Nigeria, take away your exactions from My people in Jesus name.
- Jubilee System: (1 Kings 21:19- 1 Kings 22, 2Kings 9: 7-10, 2 Kings 8:6) Land cannot be permanently sold. It returns to its original owners after 49 years, except if it is in a city. Land and properties in the cities can be sold permanently.( Lev 25:8-9, 13-14, 18, 23-24,28-30,1 Kings 21:3)
- Oh Lord, we abolish the current Land Use Act and entrench a new law that is in line with Your principles in Jesus name.
- Father, let laws be enacted that will ban exploitation of the people by corrupt officials; laws that favour even the poorest citizens in the land.
- In this year of jubilee, Father let everyone’s property be returned to them by Your mercies. Bring to an absolute end the “ABANDONED PROPERTY SAGA” in Jesus name.
- Help the Conferees by your wisdom to suggest laws that will favour the will of God and will lead us to live safely in the land.
4) Charging interest (as in usury) is evil, especially as regards the poor: (Ps 15:5, Lev 25:35-37, Neh 5: 7,9; Exo 22:21-25)
- Curse the structures responsible for high interest rates in the Nation. Woe betide every source of exaction of usury
- Declare an end to the reign of the spirit of mammon over our economy
5) Cancel debts every 7 years. (Deut 15:1-3).
- Father, let the Government enact laws that will enable the citizens of this Nation have access to Government funding/loan that enables for start- up businesses. And after 7 years if fully utilized but unable to make profit enough to pay back the loan, the Government will cancel the loan.
- Judge those who will abuse this priviledge (Deut 15: 9)
- 6) Trade fairly: (Lev 19:35-36, Micah 6:11, Amos 8:4,6)
$1- Father let modalities be put in place for strict laws on integrity in trade. Let stiff penalties be enforced on all offenders for breaking the laws.
$1- We come against the spirit of greed
Monopoly in trade is harmful because they obstruct the channels of free competition that determine the price and quality of products and services that are offered to the public. The owners of a monopoly have the power, as a group, to set prices, to exclude competitors, and to control the market in the relevant geographic area. We need laws which are based on the belief that equality of opportunity in the marketplace and the free interactions of competitive forces result in the best allocation of the economic resources of the nation.
$1- Prohibit monopolies (local or international) and any other practices that unduly restrain competitive trade in Nigeria.
$1- Legislate Antitrust laws
(Legislation enacted by the federal and various state governments to regulate trade and commerce by preventing unlawful restraints, price-fixing, and monopolies; to promote competition; and to encourage the production of quality goods and services at the lowest prices, with the primary goal of safeguarding public welfare by ensuring that consumer demands will be met by the manufacture and sale of goods at reasonable prices).
- Pray that God will use the National conference to uproot the core problem of Nigeria and lay a new foundation for the Nation. A foundation based on Truth, Justice, Equity and Fairness.
- Pray that God will by His wisdom resolve the problem of “Dual Ideology existing in the Nigerian Constitution via divine intervention.
DAYS 12, 19, 26
PRAYER FOR NATIONAL CONFERENCE 2
7) Pay fair wages (James 5:4,Mal 3:5, Jer 21:13,17)
- Decree an end to the wicked exploitation of the workforce by the established systems, and the denial of their deserved wages.
- Long hours and low pay must end with the National Conference
- Let unrighteous labour laws be struck out of the constitution and the right laws which will be family-friendly and enforceable be enacted.
- Judge Government officials profiting from pension funds thereby causing the death of many pensioners.
- Father, now let the righteous laws be enacted to favour God’s people and their interests in the land.
8) Charge fair taxes and rent: (Amos5:11,14; Ezek 45:13-17.)
- Every unfavourable law exploiting the poor as a result of unfair taxes and rent should be cancelled.
- We prohibit high housing rents in Nigeria. Oh Lord, prosper every Government’s intention to mass-produce houses for the poor.
- Cancel multiple taxation in the country
- The situation whereby governments will render expensive and commercial services to the populace must stop!
- Share and be generous to the poor: (Deut 15: 7-8, Lev 19:9-10)
- Let Government policies that will safeguard the poor and the future of the less priviledged in the society be brought forth in Jesus name.
- Crush the tenets of capitalism that tends to (a) pay the lowest possible price (b) charge all the market will bear and (c) give nothing to anybody
- Oh Lord, release the spirit of genuine philanthropy upon Nigerians in Jesus name
- Idleness and Dependency: Don’t support dependency.( 2 Thess 3:10;1Thess 4:11-12)
- Enforce laws that discourage laziness among able bodied citizens wanting “free lunch” from Government; let the soul of the sluggard desire and have nothing
- Outlaw begging from the land (he who will not work will not eat).
- Give tithes and offerings. Mal 3:8-12.
- Nigeria should no longer be a secular Nation. Declare, “Nigeria is a Christian Nation. Nigeria is the burial ground for all false religions!”
- Since religion cannot be divorced from the throne of governance (according to God’s principle), pray that the law will allow institutions and States/Nation which wish to pay tithe to the church to do so legally
- Let God touch the legislators’ hearts to approve such requests from the Executive
- As the servants of God are blessed from tithes and offerings, let God’s continued blessings be poured upon the land.
$1- Thank God for this priviledge of making you a ‘delegate’
$1- Dust off the dust of warfare and cover all that pertains to you in the blood of Jesus.
DAYS 13, 20, 27
PROPHETIC PROCLAMATIONS: O LORD, CHANGE OUR TIMES AND SEASONS IN NIGERIA
$11. Rev. 11:15 Acknowledge His Lordship over all leaders. Proclaim that the kingdoms in Nigeria have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ and He shall reign over the nation of Nigeria forever and ever.
$12. In this season thatthe Lion of the Tribe of Judah, the Man of war, the Lord of hosts, is in Nigeria and wants to REBUILD THE TABERNACLE OF DAVID, let us ask Him to have compassion on us and change our times and seasons.Proclaim 14 times, Dan 2:21. “And He changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings; He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding”.
$13. LORD, change our times and seasons from Dead Economy to Buoyant Economy.
$14. LORD, change our times and seasons from Dead Power Sector, epileptic electricity power supply to Non-stop 24 hours Electricity Power Supply.
$15. LORD, change our times and seasons from Dead Agriculture Sector, Famine, Food Insecurity to viable Large scale Mechanized Farms.
$16. LORD, change our times and seasons from Dead Transport Sector to functioning Integrated Transport system of Airlines, Shipping Lines, Railway Lines and booming ports, rail stations, motor parks, etc
$17. LORD, change our times and seasons from Dead roads to Beautiful network of roads cum drainage system constructed to world standard specifications.
$18. LORD, change our times and seasons from Dead Manufacturing Sector to Lively Enterprises, from Industrial ‘Kwashiorkor’ to Industrial advancement.
$19. LORD, change our times and seasons from Second-hand mentality (‘’tokunbo’’), Buying and Selling Mentality, Petrol Station Mentality, Hunter’s mentality to Farmer’s and Manufacturing mentality.
$110. LORD, change our times and seasons from Dormant Church Denominations to Active Territorial Church that can determine the destiny of the nation.
$111. LORD, change our times and seasons from churches with Denomination mindset to Kingdom mindset.
$112. LORD, change our times and seasons from Dead, corrupt & wicked Police Force to Honorable, compassionate, servanthood Police Force.
$113. LORD, change our times and seasons from Deadly Diseases, plagues to perfect Divine Health.
$114. LORD, change our times and seasons from Death to Resurrection, Weeping to Joy.
$115. Ezek 36:25-38 O Lord sprinkle clean water on Nigeria & Nigerians so that we will be clean. Father Lord in Your mercy cleanse the nation from all her filthiness and from all idols. O Lord give Nigerians a new heart and put a new spirit within us; take the heart of stone out of our flesh and give us a heart of flesh, put Your Spirit within us and cause us to walk in Your statutes and we will keep Your judgments and do them. Then we shall dwell in the land that You gave to our fathers; we shall be Your people, and You will be our God in Jesus name.
$116. LORD, change our times and seasons from Dry bones situations in all sectors of the Economy to Lively Enterprises, Poverty to Wealth , Unemployment to full Employment.
$117. LORD, change our times and seasons from Ruins, Waste places, Desolations in our cities to Transformed cities like the Garden of Eden.
$118. LORD, change our times and seasons from Poor Wastes Disposal system, Refuse Heaps, Filthiness to Cleanliness, and Proper Wastes Management.
$119. LORD, change our times and seasons from Lawlessness, impunity, Disorderliness to Orderliness, discipline & fairness.
O LORD, CHANGE OUR TIMES AND SEASONS IN NIGERIA 2
$11. LORD, change our times and seasons from Idolatry to Christianity from Darkness to Light
$12. LORD, change our times and seasons from Insecurity to Security; from Violence, Terrorism, Communal Clashes, Wars to divine & Peace.
$13. LORD, change our times and seasons from Non-patriotism to Patriotism.
$14. LORD, change our times and seasons from Incredible Elections to Credible Elections.
$15. LORD, change our times and seasons from Bad Governance to Good Governance; from Evil & wicked leadership to Servant-Leadership.
$16. LORD, change our times and seasons from Sadness to Happiness, from Groaning, Sighing to Rejoicing.
$17. LORD, change our times and seasons from spirit of Heaviness to Garment of Praise
$18. LORD, change our times and seasons from Immorality, Crookedness, Bribery, Corruption to Integrity, Honesty and Accountability.
$19. LORD, change our times and seasons from Hatred to Love; from Curses to Blessings.
$110. LORD, change our times and seasons from Captivity to Liberty; from Mourning to Comfort.
$111. LORD, change our times and seasons from Ashes to Beauty; from Failure to Success.
$112. LORD, change our times and seasons from Unrighteousness to Righteousness.
$113. 1sa 60:1-4. Arise, shine Oh Nigeria; For your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and deep darkness the people; But the LORD will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you. The Gentiles shall come to your light and kings to the brightness of your rising. Lift up your eyes all around, and see: They all gather together, they come to you; Your sons shall come from afar, And your daughters shall be nursed at your side.
$114. Isa 62:1-12 ¶ For Nigeria's sake I will not hold My peace, And for Abuja's sake I will not rest, Until her righteousness goes forth as brightness, And her salvation as a lamp that burns.
The Gentiles shall see the righteousness of Nigeria And all kings your glory. You shall be called by a new name, Which the mouth of the LORD will name.
You, Nigeria shall also be a crown of glory In the hand of the LORD, And a royal diadem In the hand of your God.
Nigeria shall no longer be termed Forsaken, Nor shall your land any more be termed Desolate; But you shall be called Hephzibah, and your land Beulah; For the LORD delights in Nigeria, and your land shall be married. For as a young man marries a virgin, So shall your sons marry you; And as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, So shall your God rejoice over you. The Lord has set watchmen on your walls, O Nigeria; They shall never hold their peace day or night. You who make mention of the LORD, do not keep silent, and give Him no rest till He establishes And till He makes Nigeria a praise in the earth.
The LORD has sworn by His right hand And by the arm of His strength: "Surely I will no longer give your grain As food for your enemies; And the sons of the foreigner shall not drink your new wine, for which you have labored. But those who have gathered it shall eat it, And praise the LORD; Those who have brought it together shall drink it in My holy courts."
Go through, Go through the gates! Prepare the way for the people; Build up, Build up the highway! Take out the stones, Lift up a banner for the peoples!
Indeed the LORD has proclaimed to the end of the world: "Say to Nigeria, 'Surely your salvation is coming; Behold, His reward is with Him, And His work before Him.'"
And they shall call Nigerians The Holy People, The Redeemed of the LORD; And Nigeria shall be called Sought Out, A Nation Not Forsaken. AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!
BLOW THE SHOFAR
DAYS 14, 21, 28
PRAYER FOR SELF
Battle For Our Inheritance.
This is our season of manifestation. (Rom 8:19).We must contend with heavens to draw down our inheritance: Free food (Manna) is given in the wilderness but in the Promised Land which flows with milk and honey, there are giants.(Num 13:27-28).
- Repentance for: self, family, community, nation(Dan9:3-19)
- Ask the Lord to equip you with revelation and strategy. Ps 144:1
- Extricate yourself and descendants from the strongman of your family (kindred spirit), from every evil in the land. Ps 144:11
- Bring the speakings of the blood of Jesus to counter all bondages, litigations, accusations, legislations, curses, spells, etc against you and your family spoken or programmed into the land, waters or the heavenlies. Heb12:24
- Bring redemptive speakings by the blood of Jesus to close all the evil doorways to our heritage opened by those things that were handed over to us by our ancestors.1 Peter 1:18-21
- Tokens have been used to invoke evil covenants in our families and are usually sealed with human blood which according to Lev 19:28 bears the consequence of death. Present the blood of Jesus as a token of redemption over your life, family, etc to cancel every other token. Frustrate the evil tokens - Isaiah 44:24-26.
- Reverse the transgenerational laws and sentences of bondages through the workings of the everlasting covenant of the blood of Jesus. Set aside every other covenant. Heb13:20-21
- God has made us fit to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light. Pray that the heavens will no longer respond to the sanctions and legislations that limit the church. Declare: O lord, dismantle their sentences in Jesus Name. Col 1:12
- O Lord, answer heavens over our lives by the blood of Jesus. Hosea 2:21-23
- Blot out evil words spoken by enchanters, sorcerers, diviners, prognosticators, chanters, witches and wizards, necromancers, even loved ones , etc over us, family, every sphere of influence, etc. Col 2:14
- Link yourself, family, institutions, etc to God by perpetual covenant through the blood of Jesus. Draw down mercy, peace, fruitfulness, prosperity, praise, etc from God.
- O Lord, activate territorial Angels that man my communities and the Nation and let them fray the horns that are over our lives, families, etc Dan 10:13,Zech 1:18-21
- Read revelation 10 and ask for Angelic assistance from God to access His blueprint
- O Lord bring us to our full manifestation assisted by Your Angelic hosts in Jesus Name.